Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
These look better and better with each set of pics I see. If the quality is as good as people are saying, I'll be more than satisfied. The only other AJ1s I own are the Bulls and Celtics from the DMP 1 package.

Man y'all love to argue about stupid stuff. If someone wants to be hypebeast that's what they're gonna be there's not point in fighting with them.

Anyways I'm thinking about move a pair or two so I can secure a few pairs of these

All raffles will be entered by myself and numerous fam members.. we only have 4 spots here so if i have moms and my sisters enter all 4 spots too ill have a better chance at getting a pair or 2.. if i do get lucky and win more then 2 raffles, i will most definitely  look out  for somebody on here.

lol says the guy who joined today *****!   I buy what ever kicks I want.  I could careless what a celeb has on his feet, the hype of the shoe, how limited it is etc.   I buy shoes that I like personally.   I'm a grown man I make my own decisions.    All this calling people  hype beast BS needs to stop!   lol Wouldn't we all be considered hype beast because we post in a sneaker forum and hype up the releases based on what your saying?
Truth. my Michigan folk pm me have a few low key spots if your in the detroit metro area..

Lol before every release in every thread y'all act like headless chickens, running around obliviously scared about not attaining a pair, the shoes availability, etc.

Relax, do your homework, and you'll be ready on RD.

going to try to get these with Nike Town Twitter, it worked out great with the playoff XIs

Megadeth rocking the royal blue/black and yellow/black jordan 1's.   Finally some else rocking them besides kanye lol

That's hilarious....but really, they are wearing new shoes....not retros. That pic was probably taken in 85.

Lol before every release in every thread y'all act like headless chickens, running around obliviously scared about not attaining a pair, the shoes availability, etc.

Relax, do your homework, and you'll be ready on RD.

Second that. Plus not sure the need to drop $100 over just to try and preorder with RD still weeks away.

I'll be honest, I'm scared as hell about missing this release. I'm as paranoid as they come. I've got $250 set to the side prepared for resale if I miss out. This release has been on my list for too damb long. I refuse to let it slip 
laugh.gif

Get royals, or die tryin 
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom