Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never bought a jordan release online so I have a question; when these release, will they be released at midnight online or what?

Waiting for these impatiently

One of my top must cop for 2013, might double up if these are slept on in my town

I am counting down the days to these!  I'm on the fence on doubling up.  I NEVER double up on 1's because I like them worn, but I can't make a pair of these last 10 years.

I need at least 2 pairs....seriously......tied with the black and red's as my favorite og jordan 1 colorway. :smokin

I'll be honest, I'm scared as hell about missing this release. I'm as paranoid as they come. I've got $250 set to the side prepared for resale if I miss out. This release has been on my list for too damb long. I refuse to let it slip 
laugh.gif

Get royals, or die tryin 
nerd.gif
Me& you both man, thats my exact game plan..Get Royals By any Means neccesary

Originally, I was going to pass on these. From the photos I saw, they seemed lighter in color and quality looked really poor.

I will now try to cop.

Anyone know how 1's run now

Last pair I got were from the cdp pack

And those were half a size big

this is one thing that everyone can agree on...
a lot of people thirsty for this release..
View media item 224948 if you don't think the hype strong, than your not ready for this release....

Last edited:
Anyone know how 1's run now

Last pair I got were from the cdp pack

And those were half a size big
they run 1/2 size small on me .. on the narrow side only though.. length is BARELY shorter ..

i wear a 13 in all retro js but the 1s kill my feet for a couple wears til the sides stretch a lil, a 14 would solve this, but ahhh availability locally is crap

hope that helps

nobody said anybody anything pertaining to 'reigning supreme'.  If you a square you a square and grown men that buy shoes so that another grown man can be like "ahhh man you got those cool shoes" is type suspect to me

yet you are a grown man posting on a male dominated forum how you are so cool for buying 2001s when they released :rolleyes

nobody said anybody anything pertaining to 'reigning supreme'.  If you a square you a square and grown men that buy shoes so that another grown man can be like "ahhh man you got those cool shoes" is type suspect to me

yet you are a grown man posting on a male dominated forum how you are so cool for buying 2001s when they released :rolleyes

:lol: Dude just let it go, nobody really cared about any of the ish he posted. As I say, no use fighting a battle that won't change anything.

Real talk... We can all front like we only buy shoes for the love and nostalgia whatever whatever (and that's a huge part of it) ... But deep down we all want recognition and approval for having them.

Real talk... We can all front like we only buy shoes for the love and nostalgia whatever whatever (and that's a huge part of it) ... But deep down we all want recognition and approval for having them.

FINALLY ... a real post

*repped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom