Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookie Monster 1's 
sick.gif

I'd be fairly confident you'll see random restocks on these just like the Knicks and OG's that dropped

they definetley made at least triple the amount more of these than banned 1's . no way prices go above 400

Why are dudes still blaming other people for why they can't get these? This release isn't a casualty of demand, it's a victim of Nike's supply. One can hope they do a secondary release/large restock, but if there were only 10K pairs in the U.S. or even 20K it seems pretty easy to understand they didn't meet the natural demand, not the other way around.

they definetley made at least triple the amount more of these than banned 1's . no way prices go above 400

9,000 banned ones made, 10,000 royals made. Only 5-6k royals were in the us, all 9,000 banned were in the US. 160 pairs per niketown. Royals were distributed randomly.

Holy ish, 80+ pages since I my add to cart swing and a miss. I whiffed on the Livestock drop, I whiffed on the myOSlife drop and all the other little online spots but then I did get lucky on the local search and should have a pair coming on my b-day, it could turn out that this has a good ending after all.

Yeah I know "cool story bro"

I just reported that eBay auction for the pair of socks. SMH, it's an NTer too. NTer StillHungry

Last edited:
Most of those who are getting pairs in the mail from FNL or NDC will keep them as they probably only got one pair for themselves. Not enough pairs for everyone.
Some will sell just based on hype and re-sell prices. But ummmm..... Not enough pairs for everyone..
Those who doubled / tripled up, low percentage, will re-sell. But shoes will remain steady at $300+.because.... Not enough pairs for everyone.
When these restock (if they do) they're going to be in limited quantities probably 2 or 3 size runs per site FNL or NDC. Stillll..........Not enough pairs for everyone.
Some will be able to scoop and have their pair but re-sellers will grab a couple as well.

Moral of the story is.. you can be patient all you want. But pairs will quickly diminish and it's a re-seller's market so prices will keep soaring. I don't ever anticipate seeing these go for less than $300.

Struck out with these online, went to to store round the way, had a line of about 40 deep......saw a guy walk out the store, offered him 200, he took it!!! A bit over retail but I'll take it.....
same thing happened to me and dude had 3 pairs smh i said he dont even know what he just did.... lml

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom