Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was able to score a GS size for my girl for 140 but now i know that i will be reserving my pairs of the black toes for 200$ plus lesson learned. Skipping this rsvp twitter link only crap im good.

what is this i hear about a fnl restock 
nerd.gif
  that would be crazy.. and who ever caught it must have been refreshing all day

edit: i mean who ever caught it must of did his homework

Last edited:
Pretty sure those sizes have been showing up for a while, but they obviously were sold out because it never let you add them.

So you say you're not a kid. So are you a teenager? Just stop fam. You are embarassing yourself. 

And you are mad about the history of FNL restocks? You know what those restocks got me for retail 2 years after release?

These:

Like I said. Have a nice day. 

As for the Black/Royal Is, for those waiting on restocks, follow them on Twitter and turn on mobile notifications. They will usually tweet when a worthwhile (good sizes + quantity) restock comes up. That's your best bet at getting these under $200. Good night.
besides the fact i had the bd link that restock and had 1 pair of each sneaker that restocked that day in my cart but i didnt let the thirst get to me all jokes aside   good night

No restock. There will probably be one after they ship the initial orders, probably get some returns, and check the warehouse again for additional stock.

No restock. There will probably be one after they ship the initial orders, probably get some returns, and check the warehouse again for additional stock.

yea i would think they antcipate returns and would wait rather just putting a few pairs up randomly. They would do em all at once

So you say you're not a kid. So are you a teenager? Just stop fam. You are embarassing yourself. 

And you are mad about the history of FNL restocks? You know what those restocks got me for retail 2 years after release?

These:

View media item 269083

Like I said. Have a nice day. 

As for the Black/Royal Is, for those waiting on restocks, follow them on Twitter and turn on mobile notifications. They will usually tweet when a worthwhile (good sizes + quantity) restock comes up. That's your best bet at getting these under $200. Good night.

LOL great pickup but you guys are crazy about restocks. Those came out ONE year ago. Does anyone have a memory? Of course they used Concords that didn't go to stores which never opened to their benefit in terms of marketing. But let's not act like FNL is restocking shoes from 2+ years ago.

I keep on getting a card error when i try to buy from them. same thing when i use paypal, it just gets declined.

here is the thread about it
http://niketalk.com/t/518252/finishline-credit-card-errors-and-holiday-retro-releases

ive had problems in the past with them. I get an alert saying sketchy activity on my card, then when i check i have like 6 pairs apparently, they all get cancelled, i have no pairs and my card get shuts off. Used to always happen, but it was always a bank problem, id call and they would sort it out,

picked up another few pairs from aus... looks like they might still hav a few pairs
just letting you guys know i am always able to pick up a few more pairs but its all up to u guys

(it ll be cheaper than some of the $350 ones i guess)

THIS IS NOT BUYING AND SELLING. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom