Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stock went up at 2:32 am CST.  That was the one we were all waiting on for Monday.  They said anytime that day, so we didn't get a specific time  But I was on there before it was posted here, then when it got posted here you couldn't navigate the site any longer.  This is 2:30 am on NT, kicksdeals didn't tweet this and neither did SNS.  So that tells you there are PLENTY of people watching to crash a site at 2 am, mush less release day morning, so make sure you keep posting links 10 minutes before sites go live for other releases hahaha.  Good night folks.

Last edited:
wow that fast 
laugh.gif

i was waiting all night for SNS to post their left over pairs...unfortunately they didn't have my 9.5. I opened it up right when it went live, and those were the only sizes they had available. the hunt continues

i was waiting all night for SNS to post their left over pairs...unfortunately they didn't have my 9.5. I opened it up right when it went live, and those were the only sizes they had available. the hunt continues
what were you doing  just refreshing the page ? or did they post it up somewhere 

it's funny getting all these PM's, and dudes are like "i've been an OG member since 2000, _______" like it matters :lol:

good luck doe to everyone, hope ya'll can cop during a restock or something.

^^ man, I think is was the luck of the draw. I was just on that site right before they released. I didn't see it. I just missed them. Oh well, they didn't have a sz 10 anyway.

what were you doing  just refreshing the page ? or did they post it up somewhere 

i typed in jordan in the search bar to see if they had a countdown page, but instead they had a page for the royal 1's with the "page does not exist" on it, so i figured that was the url they were going to use. i bookmarked it on my laptop, and when i was in the process of bookmarking it on my phone, it went live.

Been away all day. and no smart phone to keep myself updated.

But I need any help to getting these.

Please PM me with any helpful info please!

It's always funny to hear all the beggers saying please pm me pretty please... Like honestly u guys think somebody's going to be in the middle of stumbling upon a restock by blind luck and then go pause wait hold up I forgot I gotta go pm soandso hypebeast on nike talk and oh ya I can't forget that new member who just joined what's his name cement388royalblue1posite ya him and his friends cool cool I can pat myself in the back knowing all my NT friends got my back on the next yeezy release... Y'all delusional as fk

i typed in jordan in the search bar to see if they had a countdown page, but instead they had a page for the royal 1's with the "page does not exist" on it, so i figured that was the url they were going to use. i bookmarked it on my laptop, and when i was in the process of bookmarking it on my phone, it went live.

How much were they selling them for? Close to retail? I was waiting for them to put their remaining stock up also but I didn't expect them to be up so soon. Already had my alarm set up for it here in the west coast. Guess I can set it for a later time now

I found the actual Royals page the same way, after getting the newsletter and twitter info for online international release date, no time of course, and bookmarked the site.  Had been refreshing every once in a while since 1 am, let 20 minutes pass then got an email from them saying they had been up a few minutes and I better hurry.  Even though I could click my size, I couldn't get it in cart, 7.5 was the only thing for 5 minutes that I could get in cart but it wouldn't help me, not near my size.  Site never crashed and worked fine til you mentioned it here, then after a few minutes after that it had the hard crash.  Sales were done by then though at least.

How much were they selling them for? Close to retail? I was waiting for them to put their remaining stock up also but I didn't expect them to be up so soon. Already had my alarm set up for it here in the west coast. Guess I can set it for a later time now
They were $159 USD plus $25USD shipping, for $184 total.  Great deal.  Their shoes are always priced great though.  Other than 1's, the rest are all US retail.  This was a tiny amount of stock left from in store release, which was followed by an in country online release after 5 hours, and then released internationally online at a random time today (Feb 19th).

This release is insane. I have struck out in every effort to get these, and all my connects flaked because of the limited ****... Anyone else feel me that size 13's of anything are too hard to come by?

At this point, international shops are pretty much done. Only hope now is Eastbay/Footaction, FNL, and maybe just maybe NDC. Crosses fingers.

Can't wait for today.. 8)
Wish all good luck who are still trying to get their pairs.

Last edited:
LOL are you telling people?  It's up to 85 ppl now.  
laugh.gif
How can someone be so stupid?  Why won't the people posting this stuff reply when people ask them this?  What in the hell makes you want to post that?  Reps and e-attention, tons of PM's, just for a guarantee that you're losing your own pair?

Think I might just bite the bullet and pay this lady from Melbourne, Australia $240 shipping included for a Size 11..I'm a size 10.5 but what do you guys think, do you think a size 11 would be too big..And I also have a buddy in the Navy stationed over in Germany and I told him to look around for me for a pair..Anybody here from Germany, and do you know if they released them and if they are available over there..He is in Rammstein

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom