Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be careful what you ask for:  http://www.queens.cz/wear/37679/2/air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-black-royal/

No skin off my back.  I've already got one pair for myself.  So for the people who didn't already know, you can thank GrapeApe.  For the people who didn't want it blasted, you can also thank GrapeApe.
Ohhhhhh tough guy, be careful what you ask for...... I didn't ask, I told you to do it and you did what I told you to do, like you should.  And I'll quote it right now because IDGAF.  No sweat off of mine either.  Typical NTer, posting something and trying to pawn off all of the blame on someone else.  Everyone thank me because this old man is an internet tough guy hahaha.

oh man this is funny. There goes the link everyones been asking for 
roll.gif

Well there goes that
LOL you can thank dbagpilot.  He couldn't comprehend simple english in a discussion, and wanted to look like some tough old man, then call 90% of everyone here a child and post a link to hope for praise from all of the children.  Hahaha and now that makes up 20% of his posts here on NT, good thing we have cool guys like him here!

Ohhhhhh tough guy, be careful what you ask for...... I didn't ask, I told you to do it and you did what I told you to do, like you should.  And I'll quote it right now because IDGAF.  No sweat off of mine either.  Typical NTer, posting something and trying to pawn off all of the blame on someone else.  Everyone thank me because this old man is an internet tough guy hahaha.
You're the one trying to be the tough guy.  I made a simple innocent joke to AudiGuy and you had to butt in calling people stupid.  I tried to warn you to back off but you continued.  See what your toughness gets you?  http://www.queens.cz/wear/37679/2/air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-black-royal/

This is NT. It was bound to happen.

You guys really think NTers keep they're mouth shut. You guys must have not been around awhile 
laugh.gif

LOL you can thank dbagpilot.  He couldn't comprehend simple english in a discussion, and wanted to look like some tough old man, then call 90% of everyone here a child and post a link to hope for praise from all of the children.  Hahaha and now that makes up 20% of his posts here on NT, good thing we have cool guys like him here!
LOL I'm not looking for praise, I even told people to thank YOU.  I told you my exact motive; to p!ss you off.  And by the looks of things, it worked!

Last edited:
Props on posting the link.

Now some of these tight lipped dudes can stop the immature braggin :smh:

Last edited:
You're the one trying to be the tough guy.  I made a simple innocent joke to AudiGuy and you had to butt in calling people stupid.  I tried to warn you to back off but you continued.  See what your toughness gets you?  http://www.queens.cz/wear/37679/2/air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-black-royal/
Hahahahahaha I was quoting you because I wasn't gonna quote what that idiot said.  My questions were rhetorical.  And LOL I am in now way trying to be a tough guy, do you see the last 2 posts of yours??  "See what your toughness gets you?"  Then you post something you think will bother me, while replying to a post I made after I put the website up as well.  Man you are really teaching me a lesson.  I better bring extra lunch money tomorrow so this tough guy will leave me alone.  Crying woe is me after you tried to be a billy bad *** and failed.  Move along, do you really want to spend 50% of your very important NT posts e-flexing in an aftermath thread?  You're a joke.  Good luck with your size.  I only say that because I don't want you going to the middle school and beating up some 12 year old wearing your size.  He doesn't need to feel the wrath of the almighty lesson teacher, Thedbagpilot.

great there goes that.
guess i am glad to pick up my pairs from a friend from overseas.
smh nt.

LOL I'm not looking for praise, I even told people to thank YOU.  I told you my exact motive; to p!ss you off.  And by the looks of things, it worked!
Haha by the looks of things?  You must see just as well as you read.  I am laughing all over these replies, and you are the angry one teaching lessons, and taking names!

Thedbagpilot after you rile him up enough to teach lessons, or if he sees you in royals on the playground:

I would love to help a NT'er out with this size 11 for retail... I just need a size 12 for a reasonable price even a trade. Nobody has these at all in NJ SMH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom