Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always amazed to see people late in lines buying whatever size available when they need another size.
I waited two and a half hours and got the last 10. Considering resell prices, if they didn't have a 10 or 10.5, I was getting any reasonable size.

People bash resellers, but it's a lot smarter to pay that $140 and unload those by trade or resell then paying straight $275 to $350.
There's nothin to disagree with in what I said. I wasn't stating an opinion or how I felt about the subject, I was stating fact. I've seen hundreds of posts on this board that have said "the little **** kid in front of me took the last one in my size and I could tell he couldn't wear a 13 ever. I wanted to smack him in the face." People hate that on here, just like they hate resellers, but put in the same position they do the same cot damn thing. But you will all justify it, the same way you will justify reselling a little here and there when you "have to" but it's all the same. Whether you love the shoes or not, whether you waited in line all night or not, you just did the same thing to someone behind you that all the holier than thou NTers complain about when they're standing on the wrong side of that fence.
When people complain about resellers they're not complaining about the guy selling one pair of sneakers.

They're complaining about the guy buying up size runs.
So what it really looks like is the resellers didn't get to these near as bad as the guys who are always mad at kids getting random sizes to resell, that got these in another size (keeping a lot of people from getting their own size) then expecting to trade around to get to their size. I've seen that more in this thread than any other, and those people are just as bad as the kids doing it for cash. You took someone's size that you didn't wear. Lol so don't be made next time the reseller takes the last pair of your size right in front of you.

All you sz 11-12's taking all of the 8-10.5's like its not the same thing haha.

I'm ready for this Friday to get here. I'll have to line up for a few hours, but it will be worth it to get some pairs of these for retail.
Who the hell is going to stand outside all night, in the cold, and just walk away with nothing? I could have copped a size 8 Royal but I passed so the kid behind me who wore an 8 could cop. I was after the Barkley Posite though so I didn't just come away with nothing. There's noway I would have just come away with nothing though.
Thank you.  Some actual sanity and common sense in this thread.  Most of the complaining about this stuff are by people who have been copping shoes for like 3 years.

Can't even keep up with the rest of the thread.  Half the dudes just arguing just to argue which is standard in the JB forum these days.

Anyways, got my shipping confirmation.  Now to hope for a restock to get a 2nd pair and to get my boy a pair.  If the Black Toes are this limited I will be reserving my two pairs ASAP.
Looks like I'm the only one who put the blue laces in my royals

and I put white laces in my Bulls.

smokin.gif

Two of the few lace swaps that I like.
Ain't been in here in bout 100 pages.....& I see the same mofo up in here huffin' & puffin'.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Forreal tho.  Getting ridiculous.

Found another site with a fsr got to checkout and they don't ship outside of their country smh

Last edited:
Anyone get anything from that Italian site? I shot them an email in Italian(thanks to google translate) and he responded fairly quickly. His email address changed to mcssstudio and I asked if he could see my order and how many I ordered and he said "a pair" I ordered 4 so I'm starting to think something is strangely up with that site. Anyone else have better luck?

Anyone get anything from that Italian site? I shot them an email in Italian(thanks to google translate) and he responded fairly quickly. His email address changed to mcssstudio and I asked if he could see my order and how many I ordered and he said "a pair" I ordered 4 so I'm starting to think something is strangely up with that site. Anyone else have better luck?
Havent heard anthing from italy yet

Like I said before, I wouldn't ever expect a restock for these..

but I would expect pairs that didn't sell from overseas coming over here.

I guess that's kind of a "restock."

One of my friend's friends is saying they're sitting in Australia right now.

Last edited:
Ya know when the international sites gonna sell em?

Pm me
tumblr_inline_miaj5rSc391qz4rgp.gif

2/22 is when all the backordered stock will be recieved. Most likely restocks will happen then. Theyve been staggering out the last few jordan releases, seems to be working, why would they stop now?

Like I said before, I wouldn't ever expect a restock for these..

but I would expect pairs that didn't sell from overseas coming over here.

I guess that's kind of a "restock."

One of my friend's friends is saying they're sitting in Australia right now.

What part of Australia? I got families out there...

Can't believe I missed the link.. If anyone can send me a pm to help me grab a pair I would appreciate it.. Thanks NT. Glad there are peeps lookin out for others, Hopefully I get lucky this week.

none of yall have info on anything sittin in deserted areas anywhere in the us..i would go overseas but the way my schedule is set up....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom