Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
and i need to find a gs size 5 or bigger for my son and those are running $200, hes only in a size 3.5-4 now but damn he is going to beat the breaks off of them.... if anyone can help me find them close to retail let me know.... * and yes i do feel like a *** posting this along with the million other request out there looking for help :\

Can't wait until the holidays then when Bred 1's, Laney 5's, Metallic 5's ( which I regret passing on in 2011 :x ), Taxi 12's, 10's come out. Gotta start saving up for all those.

Got all my pairs in from BD today. DHL was super fast with their shipping! Shipped wednesday and got them today. I must say that I'm really disappointed in the quality. All the pairs I received (4pairs) had mad creases around the side and toe box. :smh:

Got all my pairs in from BD today. DHL was super fast with their shipping! Shipped wednesday and got them today. I must say that I'm really disappointed in the quality. All the pairs I received (4pairs) had mad creases around the side and toe box. :smh:

that sucks... post some pics when you get a chance

Got all my pairs in from BD today. DHL was super fast with their shipping! Shipped wednesday and got them today. I must say that I'm really disappointed in the quality. All the pairs I received (4pairs) had mad creases around the side and toe box.
mean.gif
the shoe gods were not happy with you purchasing 4 pairs

View media item 282678
Got my pair from End today. Kinda disappointed that I paid an extra 100 for that pair I ordered thru Kixsquare and still haven't received em. For 100 more a domestic order should definitely beat an international order...

I digress I'm glad to have my pair and extremely appreciative to have gotten at least a pair near retail...

anybody have that link to the ebay post that was posted earlier where the dude sold the royals before they were released?

Last edited:
not trying to look through 400 pages of finding one link when i can ask my fellow NT members, don't point out the obvious if you ain't gonna help a member out

not trying to look through 400 pages of finding one link when i can ask my fellow NT members, don't point out the obvious if you ain't gonna help a member out

I dont even know what link your talking about, but you can search the thread by keyword or based on when you saw it to at least narrow it down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom