Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ I love chroma keying effects 
nthat.gif

Nice photo 

Thanks for the love bros. Wish I could've doubled up on these. I want them to stay clean forever.

These New Models Actually Run .5 Big IMO.... Made The Mistake Of Going TTS In my Chicago's And Now Need To Trade My 10 For A 9.5 :smh: All My Other Previous Releases Fit TTS Including The 3 Pairs Of '85s I Own :wink:

I was the opposite, I felt they were a bit snug for wide feet but still went with my normal size because I didn't want a lot toe box space. Too much toe box space and the creases get bad fast.

Guess this is excess glue? Wont rub off, probably will have to use some cleaner. These smell like my Retro 88 Cements but the smell isnt as strong as the IIIs :lol:

View media item 282941
Left: 2001. Right: 2013

View media item 282927
2013:

View media item 282924

View media item 282926

Left: 2013. Right: 2001

Swoosh is a diff. material on the 2001, whereas on the 2013 its leather. The blue is slightly different as everyone has already pointed out.

View media item 282929

you should have taken the comparison pics flat on a table. the angle theyre on is not really a good perspective

These New Models Actually Run .5 Big IMO.... Made The Mistake Of Going TTS In my Chicago's And Now Need To Trade My 10 For A 9.5 :smh: All My Other Previous Releases Fit TTS Including The 3 Pairs Of '85s I Own :wink:

I was the opposite, I felt they were a bit snug for wide feet but still went with my normal size because I didn't want a lot toe box space. Too much toe box space and the creases get bad fast.

Everybody's feet fit a shoe differently. What was too big for you, was actually narrow for me and others. I went .5 size up. Even people who are normally the same size, could buy a shoe and one would go a size up and one a size down.

Ik cool story common knowledge :lol:

i usually wear an 11, but shoes like 1s are so narrow i stick with 11.5s. I ordered an 11.5 in this and now im gettin nervous, Really hope they arent a half size too big, especially these. They crease up so easily.

THERE YA GO FAM!

Tighten the laces up though.
laugh.gif

Am I the only one here who prefers a nice tied lace?
laugh.gif
I've always liked wearing my shoes laced tightly, feels more comfortable to me that my foot doesn't move around in the shoe. Shoes laced all the way just look nicer in my opinion.

i usually wear an 11, but shoes like 1s are so narrow i stick with 11.5s. I ordered an 11.5 in this and now im gettin nervous, Really hope they arent a half size too big, especially these. They crease up so easily.

Don't let it stop you from wearing these. Enjoy the shoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom