Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow!!!@ that add 
laugh.gif

check this dude selling royals i copied just one paragraph of what he wrote 
"This is the one the world has gone crazy for (check out the thread on Nike Talk). Its been almost impossible to get them worldwide. OG Nike Air tagging on tongue. OG Materials. Not released since 2001. Very limited premium release in real leather royal blue and black upper. Sold out in seconds. Outstanding high quality material and finish with OG Nike box, shoes trees, black and royal blue laces. No defects marks, glue stains etc. These are not some dodgy B grade or fake from the far east. Check my 100% feedback. Receipt says it all. '
:rofl:
NT HELPING OUT THE HYPE LOL

and here come even more lurkers, great, we need code that lurkers cant crack

Big, BIG S/O to a fellow NTer who helped me lock down a pair in my size! I'm not gonna say his name so his inbox doesn't get flooded, but he knows who he is! Really appreciate the alley oop fam!
31-Roc-Boyz.gif

I usually don't care about creasing, but the way the royal blue on the toe box pops... just too damn nice.
I'm gonna try out sneaker shields for the first few wears, then take them off eventually. Kinda like skipping the cracks on the sidewalk, until I'm over the new shoe thing.

I went ahead and cut out the parts of the sneaker shields that are uncomfortable.

I'm wearing them tonight. Let's see how it goes.

Got one pair from an NTer that I worked out last Friday before prices soared, and good to hear Eastbay has their stock. 2 pairs on deck!

So since I'm left to pay resell prices I don't want to get the size messed up. I know it's going to crease regardless but is the consensus now to go half size down? I have a pair of high strap blk red ones in a 10.5 and it kinda fits me big. However there's minimal creases on them. Can you guys help out?

It's true. Any casual sneaker fan or outside observer who took a look at this thread would be amazed at the dedication as well as the completely insane prices and lengths dudes are going to in order to get these. It might be the most crazed I've seen dudes in the past 2 years since I came back here.

I've pretty much given up on searching for these. If i run into them for a decent price I'll buy them if not its whatever.

Got one last site to try until its officially over.

If anyone can help out with a 8.5-9 PM me. Thanks!

These New Models Actually Run .5 Big IMO.... Made The Mistake Of Going TTS In my Chicago's And Now Need To Trade My 10 For A 9.5
mean.gif
All My Other Previous Releases Fit TTS Including The 3 Pairs Of '85s I Own
wink.gif
Everyone has different feet. I'm usually a 9.5 in everything. The 2013 chicago 1s 9.5 killed my pinky toe. Half sizing up on these Royals worked out perfect for me.

Everyone has different feet. I'm usually a 9.5 in everything. The 2013 chicago 1s 9.5 killed my pinky toe. Half sizing up on these Royals worked out perfect for me.
I'm a 10.5 for all my nike/jordans, but 10 for the 1s is perfect for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom