Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
im a 11.5 but i buy all my 1's sz.11....sz.11 fit me perfect in 1's...its been like this for me since the patnent 1's

Im already thinking i should have got an 11 prob. Im gonna kick myself when these get here i know it. Im not gonna waste my time looking for a swap, ill just double sock i guess

no og coloured release of the ones soooo limited and wanted is gonna go down on pirce.and quote me on that.get yours while you can around 250 is awesome right now.
You're just trying to hype the pairs you're selling.  
mean.gif

man im hoping that they'll restock the royals, can't believe how fast they sold out. might just pick up a pair for resell price cause im starting to think the chances of a restock is not looking too good..

can't find a size 13 to save my life on cl

Kickz101

They mischarged me then refunded me the difference. Glad all has been takin' care of. Now the waiting game.

Hope yall are able to cop a pair too, my pair was $245 incl. currency exchange + $10 for Skype credit to call AUS so $255.

yo where u get them on clearance at?? i usually just use an employee's discount and spend 125 on socks 

lebanon, by the time i got thru only 8-12s were white on black and black on white. one was 5 bucks other was 2 for 15. Bigger size they had more colors

Cant believe I sold my 01 pair because I thought these would be a easy cop, these were virtually impossible to get in my area

Cant believe I sold my 01 pair because I thought these would be a easy cop, these were virtually impossible to get in my area

I'm getting closer to giving in on the rape prices. F it. This what happens when I half *** on HW but I learn my lesson

Somehow won the raffle at HoH for corks, hopefully I can work out a trade for royals plus cash.

Somehow won the raffle at HoH for corks, hopefully I can work out a trade for royals plus cash.

i think those things are hideous. cool idea i guess but i would never even consider wearing them. At the same time, thats a come up right there

Have to say i take first place on worst strike out story for the royals which ive been waitin for all year. Dont know if i could fit the story in a nutshell.

check this dude selling royals i copied just one paragraph of what he wrote 

"This is the one the world has gone crazy for (check out the thread on Nike Talk). Its been almost impossible to get them worldwide. OG Nike Air tagging on tongue. OG Materials. Not released since 2001. Very limited premium release in real leather royal blue and black upper. Sold out in seconds. Outstanding high quality material and finish with OG Nike box, shoes trees, black and royal blue laces. No defects marks, glue stains etc. These are not some dodgy B grade or fake from the far east. Check my 100% feedback. Receipt says it all. '
roll.gif

NT HELPING OUT THE HYPE LOL

"This is the one the world has gone crazy for (check out the thread on Nike Talk). Its been almost impossible to get them worldwide. OG Nike Air tagging on tongue. OG Materials. Not released since 2001. Very limited premium release in real leather royal blue and black upper. Sold out in seconds. Outstanding high quality material and finish with OG Nike box, shoes trees, black and royal blue laces. No defects marks, glue stains etc. These are not some dodgy B grade or fake from the far east. Check my 100% feedback. Receipt says it all. '
:rofl:

lmaoooo free advertising??

:rofl:
This shoe wasn't even hyped by NT until the week before it released.
But :rofl: at "OG materials".

Those who ordered from the polish site, was it all COD? I ordered but I'm kinda confused. Hopefully it goes well. They're getting shipped to the Netherlands which is euros, so I'm wondering how they'll convert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom