Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
no og coloured release of the ones soooo limited and wanted is gonna go down on pirce.and quote me on that.get yours while you can around 250 is awesome right now.

These New Models Actually Run .5 Big IMO.... Made The Mistake Of Going TTS In my Chicago's And Now Need To Trade My 10 For A 9.5
mean.gif
All My Other Previous Releases Fit TTS Including The 3 Pairs Of '85s I Own
wink.gif
100% agree. mine feel .5 big. I just switched the insoles to a thicker one.

Just curious, has anyone ever tried those double padded Elite socks? Its like a 2 in 1

Just curious, has anyone ever tried those double padded Elite socks? Its like a 2 in 1

na i gotta get a pair, i have a pair of threes i double up on when i wear. I usually just go noshow under a crew sock, but this would be alot more ideal

Just c
Just curious where did you order from? My tracking number from kickz hasn't been working
Someone helped me out

Damn. I knew I should've ordered one pair 11 and on 11.5 Now I am going to have to look for size trades.
But not a single person said it was .5 down until now :smh:

From now on I aint asking. Im just going to go a half size down on everything

yeah i wear the double padded in my hyperposties its comfortable ...i need to hoop in em cause just casual they really feel like walking on air 

Just cop sneaker shields if they feel big. Reduces creasing and helps with sizing at the same time.

These New Models Actually Run .5 Big IMO.... Made The Mistake Of Going TTS In my Chicago's And Now Need To Trade My 10 For A 9.5 :smh: All My Other Previous Releases Fit TTS Including The 3 Pairs Of '85s I Own :wink:

i did notice that the 2013 1s run slightly big. Not that I care because they actually feel good when wearing them with shoe trees.

I compared the Royals to my 1994 Chicagos. The 2013 1s arent as wide and the ankle padding on the 2013s is significantly more than on the 1994 retros. A major flaw on the 2001s and the reason i think that theyre the worst retro overall of the Nike Air branded 1s is because the rubber was so thin. The 01s are the only Jordan 1s that has a thin rubber on its sole. Surprisingly the leather on the 2013s isnt much different than what they used on the 1994 1s either.

im a 11.5 but i buy all my 1's sz.11....sz.11 fit me perfect in 1's...its been like this for me since the patnent 1's

lol well hope the half size big works out for you.

I rather double up on my insoles. I live in Chicago. Shouldn't be too hard to find a size trade. Not to mention with what people are willing to pay for this I can sell it and buy my correct size with the money.

**** a sneaker shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom