Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope I can cop these but looking like imma have to try hoh raffle suckssssss imma try online but thaws always a toss up .

I watched the Bones Brigade documentary on Netflix, and it was one of the best things I watched on Netflix. I always respected Tony, but I never knew how dope Rodney Mullen was.

so idont get out of topic royal blues are dope........ rodney mullen is dope i remember the mullen vs dae won song days ..... oh the royals are dope

I always thought Steve Caballero was the best of that bunch...Probabaly why the first pair of kicks I purchased myself were a pair of Vans Full Cabs that I cut the tops down on and wrapped with duct tape...

Oh and Rodney Mullen vs. Daewon Song was :wow:eek:wow: when it released...Though round 3 really fell off, round 1 was amazing...

Back to the Jordan's...I'm flipping my extra Playoff XI's so I can get myself a couple pairs of these...

Is NDC going to be dropping these or am I going to need to make Store RSVP plans?

The kamikazes II sold out instantly this morning. A pair of shoes that retail for $100.00 is now selling on eBay for $300.00. I can already see the madness that will happen on release date for the royals.

So I know people are worried about this release with the word "limited" attached to, but are we talking like the knicks 1 type limited or worse
indifferent.gif

The kamikazes II sold out instantly this morning. A pair of shoes that retail for $100.00 is now selling on eBay for $300.00. I can already see the madness that will happen on release date for the royals.

i hate comments like this.. its bad enough that these kids cop only for hype. they dont even like the shoes themselves they just wanna cop what other people like. these comments add fuel to their hypebeast fire.

There's other releases and in my area foams reign supreme so i got a lil edge not alot but alil, and the wc3 may also help but i dont know.

Creased up shoe = beater

I fold up socks and wear over my foot... Been doing it for 10+ years. My feet are just used to it I guess

1's are definitely the worst, you have to be extra dilligent in the placing of socks/shields to get them not to crease.

All the guys saying creases give a shoe character... Do y'all clean your shoes after you wear them or is that a no no as well?

Don't we all like our shoes to stay fresh as long as possible right?
I can't rep this enough times.  My man throwing it back.  haha.
to give you guys a good perspective of the shoe game, Kamikaze 2s just sold out in 2 minutes on JJ.....we are screwed on these, these will be impossible cops
I bet y'all some of the guys who copped 'em don't know who Shawn Kemp is.
mean.gif
That's today's sneaker culture though, sadly.  Luckily I secured my pair of those weeks ago.

Some clown actually tried to tell me that the official name for the Black Cement 4's is the "Bred 4's."  Shut his *** up real quick.

Stop hyping everything up. 
mean.gif

Stop hyping everything up. 
mean.gif
how exactly is he hyping this up by stating what happened with the Kamikazes? 

The irony in everyone saying "stop hyping it up" is that you're ADDING TO A THREAD DEDICATED TO THESE SHOES!

Let's all be honest and just admit these will sell out and would have sold out regardless of one person making a "hype" post.

The kamikazes II sold out instantly this morning. A pair of shoes that retail for $100.00 is now selling on eBay for $300.00. 
Not to get off topic but that's crazy. back in the day these sat forever both colorways, i had the black and white ones and i remember both colorways being available at any time now they are selling out instantly 

Stop hyping everything up. :smh:

People keep asking if this shoe is going to be hard to buy? How limited is it? This whole thread is hyping up the shoe. I just wanted to give an idea on how things are going to down in February.

Just got them in directly from Jordan Brand. Black laces come on, blue laces come attached in a bag. Toe will definitely crease but quality is still good. Another note the tongue is made up of a nylon-ish material.

Detailed pics coming in an hour or so
Mother of God......

29 days to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom