Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting one, maybe two pairs, but I'm telling you, Knicks quality is what all of these NA releases will have. Better than the recent 1's, but nowhere near the Banned or 2001 quality. Just look at some pics and you can tell what we're working with and it's nothing knockout, but not turrrble either. But soft? No, these won't be soft or buttery.

lol i remember in 2001 people on this board were complaining about the paper thin leather on the 2001 retros.. now peeps want 2001 quality

Leather/quality talk is so annoying

This.

I care, but not enough that I'll say anything about it. What's the point? Is jb going to halt production, read my post, and take it under heavy consideration? After all of that, they throw away all the pairs already made, and start fresh.

>D lol

Nope. So I just keep it moving

Really just want someone to get early pairs cause I am really debating dropping 5 hundred on a ds '01 pair.

Not only Royals but many other 1's used to hang through NYC street cable lines for many years when i was kid. It's going to feel great to have these on feet.

situation-omg.gif

dem pics :x :smokin

Last edited:
need some help fellas. Thought this thread would be able to help me get an answer quicker. What would be the max you would pay on a pair of DS Bred AJKO?

2012 release...

Last edited:
Guess ill travel down to sports zone, footlocker, FNL and dtlr today. Gotta check out my odds in every place. Sports zone is the only place out of those that actually has its own store, everything else is in the mall. I'd get lost as a mother f***er trying to find those stores on rd :lol:

Please have them sports zone

I planned on passing since i have '01s but not sure I can anymore lol these are very nice Damn you JB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom