Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, Jordan 1s are not hyped in the real world. Now a days it's no stroll in at 5pm but if you go to the store at opening for a pair of 1s more than likely you'll be successful
These are limited, Nike Air, worn by kanye west and an OG colorway. Only way they could be more of a beast magnet is if they haf gitd soles and 3m

saw you guys talking about it in the other thread, but do you know if there will be a re stock on bred ivs that week? and any online shops?
I dont know any shoe other than the XIs. I would assume either the bred or thunder IVs, one of the many IXs that just came out and the playoff VIIs

Talked To My Plug Today For A Bit While Picking Up My Pairs Of Fire Red V's... Sounds Like They Will Be Doing Reserves For Sizes On These Like They Have With Many Of The Recent Releases.... If That's The Case, I Will Be GOING IN! On This Release :pimp:

Now Just Hoping Both My Spots End Up Going This Route With These :nerd:

Last edited:
^^ was gonna pull the trigger on some '01s but gonna have to wait.

Last edited:
just saw some 01s go for 215-220 on the bay. not ds but in pretty good condition considering they are from 01. wish i wasn't out playing "make sure your drunk homegirl gets home safe" would copped as long as it wasn't over 260. but glad i did, so many vultures eyeing her... like shooting fish in a barrel...

Don't know if anybody messes with rmk, but they have these up for $280..so that means about $330 with shipping  
tired.gif

RMK on that ****!!! :smh:

just saw some 01s go for 215-220 on the bay. not ds but in pretty good condition considering they are from 01. wish i wasn't out playing "make sure your drunk homegirl gets home safe" would copped as long as it wasn't over 260. but glad i did, so many vultures eyeing her... like shooting fish in a barrel...

Not bad at all. But the one I saw was 8/10 and I'd rather double up then pay 250.

Well you gonna be sheddin a lot of tears. These pre order sites already have them up for $255 -  $300

@Tay1 Pre order prices doesn't price the re-sell market. Whoever prices off pre-order will sit on em for awhile.they wanted $250 for the Fire Red V's and they sitting some places. For the Playoff XI's they wanted $400, and re-sell was $300-$350

However, these could be $250. And I dnt even see ppl paying that much for 1's.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom