Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from sheikh they had a raffle for only an hour I was first on the list but if you win you only have 20 mins to pick up the shoe then its on sale to the public..I told the guy why even do a raffle then shouldve just made the ticket guaranteed

The last time I attended a line up was last ASG weekend and i promised myself i would never do that again. I have one pair secured but am still going for the RSVP or online release

Just got back from sheikh they had a raffle for only an hour I was first on the list but if you win you only have 20 mins to pick up the shoe then its on sale to the public..I told the guy why even do a raffle then shouldve just made the ticket guaranteed
which Sheihks?

who's gonna join a raffle with no funds? "ill be back friday after i get paid"...aint noone got time for that

Last edited:
who's gonna join a raffle with no funds? "ill be back friday after i get paid"...aint noone got time for that
i think he was beefing more with the whole "20 mins to pick up" deal... which is kinda dumb.  i think part of the reason for doing a raffle is so people dont all rush the store at the same time.

good job, Sheikhs 
eyes.gif

i think he was beefing more with the whole "20 mins to pick up" deal... which is kinda dumb.  i think part of the reason for doing a raffle is so people dont all rush the store at the same time.

good job, Sheikhs 
eyes.gif
true, wonder if that info was disclaimed at the time they gave out tickets...if not that is mad shady

Your only being cheated allowing someone to capitalize and your not taken advantage of it too.
interesting point of view ... 

being an occasional reseller i always let the lottery / raffle guys go first before i cop more than 1 pair .. its only fair

then again if im there first i should get what i want right? 

hard to make that moral decision... i dont have a lot of money so sometimes i resell to make cash to buy my pair.. i dont try to double up or anything crazy just want to get myself a pair sometimes

interesting point of view ... 

being an occasional reseller i always let the lottery / raffle guys go first before i cop more than 1 pair .. its only fair

then again if im there first i should get what i want right? 

hard to make that moral decision... i dont have a lot of money so sometimes i resell to make cash to buy my pair.. i dont try to double up or anything crazy just want to get myself a pair sometimes
i think for most release spots they do say 1 pair per customer, but if they have more shoes than customers its free game to get back in line and get another pair...i did that with sb releases(spacejam, nontourage) 

Yea this will be my first time trying a twitter RSVP as well. Hopefully I get through.

Why couldnt these just release on NDC so I would at least have 1 pair on lock?
mean.gif
Good luck with the RSVP at the niketowns.... i went 0-3 at nikeSF yesterday.... tweets was sent within 5 seconds. and NO i didnt tweeted the program did. and still no success. now my assumption is either, They are hand picking friends/family or other peeps have a REALLLLLY FAST PROGRAM.... who reallly knows?

I have a bad feeling about this release.

Bots will have their way with RSVP, Eastbay hates me and Finishline hates my dam credit card.

#screwed

Got my two pairs locked, the buzz around the All Star crap may give a lot of you fellas more of a shot then you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom