Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont listen to NDC

how are they a GR if the freakin company doesnt even sell the shoes on it own site?

these were limited, VERY limited.

its quite obvious

GR from the perspective of the company may just mean that they got both GS and men's sizes. It doesn't refer to the quantity available. GR's as we've come to know them may be 50K, may be 100K or even 500K. Numbers are so tightly held that they're never going to acknowledge they only produced 10k, 15K or 25K pairs. That would just add fuel to the fire for why a company this big with more demand than they've ever had (JB increased revenue by 25-30% last year) wouldn't produce enough to meet that demand. Why they aren't? I don't know. The hype isn't getting any bigger by cutting numbers, it's just urinating all over our faces.

JJ release is at 12

Finishline, Eastbay, Footaction is at 8am

JJ link is normally out before the release (those of you who have copped in the past know)

Finishline back door is a no go (they fixed it) so yes you have to sit at the wait screen......Sorry! Deal with it

Eastbay has the page out with a countdown (check this thread a few pages back link was posted)

Footaction (Idk too much about but im sure they will handle it the same as Eastbay)

These little "reseller" websites yall keep posting and "overseas sites" order at your own risk and if you see a good price check shipping its probably $40+

you welcome

gosh no lets see if the questions stop :smh:
Repped

Here's a fact for you guys...

Chinese New Year screwed us all....

If you know anything about outsourcing and/or importing, you know exactly what i'm talking about.

Last edited:
D@mn i'm drunk *** @&$% and still got them off jj. Oh yea!!!
nthat.gif

I can't believe it took me so long to remember the block member option.  230 pages of making lists and telling us how it is or what we absolutely have to think, in every single post.  No more of that thank God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom