Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im at work now till 830 im on a PC all day with super fast internet got a new Shipping address for paypal and finishline.com I'm ready to Roll out & cop

1-888-777-3949  FNL

Will be accepting phone orders,  if it will be difficult. remains to see. I can imagine ppl trying to call at 7:58 trying to get through.

Last edited:
I simply REFUSE to spend more than $200 on these. And quite frankly, $200 is a hell of a stretch for a pair of Jordan Brand / Nike sneakers.

Idk if my local spot is getting these. For weeks I had been stopping by inquiring about the release & as the date drew nearer, they insisted they would indeed get them. However, I called today (or rather, yesterday while at work) and the girl said "maybe." She said I should check later in the evening, but when I called, no one picked up (called 5 times). Sounds like a no, but I'll drive by the spot in an hour or so after I drop the gf home. It def sounds like they didn't get them, but ol' girl might have just been misinformed or didn't know what I was talmbout.

It's a Jimmy Jazz btw. I did this for the Knicks c/w. I practically stalked the store every 2-3 hours to see if anyone had lined up.

1-888-777-3949  FNL

Will be accepting phone orders,  if it will be difficult. remains to see. I can imagine ppl trying to call at 7:58 trying to get through.
More like 7:30 am all depends on good of a swindler and bs'r you are and keep em on that long..did it before and I know the ways how to do it..So if they do take phone call orders I'll have three chances..And I pray to God I atleast get one

I simply REFUSE to spend more than $200 on these. And quite frankly, $200 is a hell of a stretch for a pair of Jordan Brand / Nike sneakers.

Idk if my local spot is getting these. For weeks I had been stopping by inquiring about the release & as the date drew nearer, they insisted they would indeed get them. However, I called today (or rather, yesterday while at work) and the girl said "maybe." She said I should check later in the evening, but when I called, no one picked up (called 5 times). Sounds like a no, but I'll drive by the spot in an hour or so after I drop the gf home. It def sounds like they didn't get them, but ol' girl might have just been misinformed or didn't know what I was talmbout.

It's a Jimmy Jazz btw. I did this for the Knicks c/w. I practically stalked the store every 2-3 hours to see if anyone had lined up.
Normally a shoe arrives a couple weeks prior to a release date. An employee should KNOW if they got pairs in or not.  Someone is either lying to you or they clearly don't have them.

Yes if you order them tomorrow they are sending them out on the 22nd
You're a glass half full kinda guy.  Gotta get an order in first 
smile.gif

And if any of you retailers are listening, I'll gladly wait for the retailer to ship them out on February 22nd.  Just guarantee me an order!

yeah, but it normally says in stock....for example, the barkley posites release tomorrow, and say in stock. not a good sign for the royals....probably means they have no stock and will fill orders as their shipments come in....aka overselling and order cancels. bet.

i just noticed on the page for eastbay that it says its backordered and expect to ship on the 22nd?! really?!

I view this as a good thing. If a major supplier like Eastbay doesnt have their full supply yet it could help explain why smaller retailers are getting so few pairs.

Also keep in mind what has been said about JB holding back half of their inventory to boost interest depending on how well a shoe is expected to sell.

You're a glass half full kinda guy.  Gotta get an order in first 
smile.gif

And if any of you retailers are listening, I'll gladly wait for the retailer to ship them out on February 22nd.  Just guarantee me an order!
Well yeah most importantly you have to have a complete checkout process and get your confirmation letter..Then your pretty much golden then you can worry about when they ship..But I get what your saying IllCREDIBLE

anyone know if people camping out for these at your local spots
I see you're from SF. As far as i know UNDFTD is the only fcfs spot in the city. I drove by around 6ish and saw about 5 people camped outside on Hayes. UNDFTD said they had very few pairs.

it also means that they will be filling orders after they are placed, and those that arent filled get canceled.....not good

About roughly 50 people camped out at a Villa location here in Chicago.... 2 lines were made one for Barkley Posites other for Royals rumor is they only had 10-16 pairs of Royals... Cold AF out there too ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom