Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
21dkaix.jpg

146317_o.gif

laugh.gif
LOL Redd Foxx love me some Sanford and Son reruns

I just joined niketalk recently as I've been on iss for the past couple of years. But yeah, I manage to get two pairs at my local spot. I showed up at 7 and the store opened up at 9. So i decided to camp out inside ihop across the street. I even finished eating and no one showed up till 845 and there was 4 pairs left when I walked out. This wasnt difficult as it was online, sheesh.

These didn't sell out back in 2001 and 1's never have this much hype behind em!! Why they so hyped up now??!

these hit sales racks at footaction back then.. i think i paid either 69.99 or 79.99 at the time.. i forget.... i felt like i was paying too much at the time

Got a connect in Canada bout to line up for the previously aforementioned spot, but I can't justify paying $165 CAD + 13% tax for em.

Eh, I don't think Kanye wearing these made that much of a difference. They were going to sell out instantly regardless. 

If you look at the correlation between the price jump of the varsity red 6's to when he was photographed at the knicks game wearing them, then wearing them all over, there is some pretty real evidence. Since him & frank ocean have been rocking them about a year before the rumor of the release happened, the beasts started coming out of no where.

these sold out really quick. lucky i was fast enough to cop. + the barkleys. every week is like christmas for me :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom