Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
italian site replied to my email saying mine would be shipped out today. praying it wasn't just an automated email response.

Last edited:
just got an update from a UK site that i will be charged an additional 25 $ for shippin since im out the EU.. STILL UNDER200 shipped

By all accounts they sat in stores, even tho they were individually numbered.  My 01 breds say 4663 of 38345.  

Plus you gotta remember that back then people weren't into retros, everybody was still on whatever the newest Air Jordan was

People were in to retros back then, that's why they were doing it. All Jordan's sat and there were no lines, even new Jordan's. I didn't stand in line for Space Jams.

Black Cement 4 = Bred 4

Right??

:rolleyes :nerd:

The way people say everything with any black and red is bred :smh:

Dude, they're not re-stocking. Only orders that were canceled or didn't go through from the main sites will go back up online. This is it for these bro. UK sites that may post, UK stores that dont ship to the US, couple spots in the area that still haven't gotten their limited shipments, and that's about it.

Face it fam - u didn't get them yet or of sites / stores that will have limited quantities in the next day or two, you're done. Prices not going under $300.

Yeah, I don't understand that and the talk of the Chinese new year. Has Chinese New Year affected sneakers in the past? Nike/JB isn't new to producing and shipping kicks.

Last edited:
Ok trying to help out but not sure how much help this really is, but hit up your Australian Connects particularly if they live in Melbourne (this will avoid you shipping fees in Australia, then shipping fees States-Side), Matty has the FSR from 7-16, $180AUD. Good Luck and please no PM's -THEY DO NOT SHIP OUTSIDE OF AUSTRALIA

http://www.k101store.com/products/air-jordan-1-high-retro
sydney fl still has stock as of yesterday also

Ok trying to help out but not sure how much help this really is, but hit up your Australian Connects particularly if they live in Melbourne (this will avoid you shipping fees in Australia, then shipping fees States-Side), Matty has the FSR from 7-16, $180AUD. Good Luck and please no PM's -THEY DO NOT SHIP OUTSIDE OF AUSTRALIA

http://www.k101store.com/products/air-jordan-1-high-retro
Can you please explain what this means?  I am looking up shipping from AUS and the cheapest I am finding is around $30... send by boat. 
sick.gif

Any one have any idea what the best way to ship from AUS is?

Both my pairs just been dispatched. One from FL UK and one from NDC UK. Cross my fingers no quality issues. Be here tmrw. Will post photos and review

I emailed the italian company this morning and they said my items have been sent to the shipper and I'll receive tracking info soon.

anyone know how to track international shipping?

The seller shipped mine this morning and he's provided a tracking number for USPS but it doesn't work at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom