Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice pickup but did they slap a livestock sticker on the box? I'd be mildly pissed about that.
Thanks! Nah, I just placed it on top of the box, but from the looks of the picture, it does look like it was slapped on there though haha

Yes, Black Friday. The recent pattern has been black/red based shoes on Black Friday, using the silhouette of that years model.

2011 BC 3, 2012 BC 4, possibilities of black metallic 5 this Black Friday. So the black red 6s would also be a contestant for the Black Friday release. Christmas would not be a 6 release.
There's also the possiblity of the Black and Red aka Bred 1's dropping this black Friday.  Knowing Jordan Brand, anything is possible. 

There's also the possiblity of the Black and Red aka Bred 1's dropping this black Friday.  Knowing Jordan Brand, anything is possible. 
That would be tight done up how they did the royals, and also be a nice f u to people tryna sell banned 1s for 800

Yes, Black Friday. The recent pattern has been black/red based shoes on Black Friday, using the silhouette of that years model.

2011 BC 3, 2012 BC 4, possibilities of black metallic 5 this Black Friday. So the black red 6s would also be a contestant for the Black Friday release. Christmas would not be a 6 release.

That is a rumor started by those who could not cop the banneds. No exaggeration, I was there with the start of this "rumor"

Jordan brand makes slides for each year. Last year they made retro 4 slides, and 2011 was the retro 3 slides ect.

The slide from this year includes white/fire red, black/metallic, and stealth/Carolina blue.

The Black Friday release is surely going to be a five.

It's been a thing for awhile fam.

Each years since 2009 has been the 23rd anniversary of a jordan model.

2009 - year of the 1, and we saw the first retros of part of the white/metallic series
2010 - year of the 2, and we saw the QF 2 pack,
2011 - year of the 3, and we got true blues, white cements, and black cements
2012 - year of the 4, black cements, white cements, thunders, cavs,
2013 - year of the 5 , and that's why we will be seeing the grapes, and the other 5s this year.

Then explain Metallic 5s in 2011. Are they expected this year? I don't think so Tim. Unless they have an NA on the back, 2011 sat on shelves for a bit.

The only Jordan shoe recently to retro twice in 2 years is the WC 3, but that was because they added the NA and 25th anniversary of dunk contest.

No one knows for sure what JB releases. I just don't think they will re release the same shoe in a 2 year time, unless their is a change aka Nike Air.

It's been a thing for awhile fam.

Each years since 2009 has been the 23rd anniversary of a jordan model.

2009 - year of the 1, and we saw the first retros of part of the white/metallic series
2010 - year of the 2, and we saw the QF 2 pack,
2011 - year of the 3, and we got true blues, white cements, and black cements
2012 - year of the 4, black cements, white cements, thunders, cavs,
2013 - year of the 5 , and that's why we will be seeing the grapes, and the other 5s this year.

Then explain Metallic 5s in 2011. Are they expected this year? I don't think so Tim. Unless they have an NA on the back, 2011 sat on shelves for a bit.

The only Jordan shoe recently to retro twice in 2 years is the WC 3, but that was because they added the NA and 25th anniversary of dunk contest.

No one knows for sure what JB releases. I just don't think they will re release the same shoe in a 2 year time, unless their is a change aka Nike Air.

They don't have to have Nike air, just a change in material. The speculation is using durabuck. With no 23 on the side. Plus the change in shape from the 2011 5s, to the 2013 5s.

Nike air isn't everything, it's extremely possible.

2013 year of the 5???dude they re releasing like a gazillion of 1s...and two og colourways from 10 years back...

Idk if their gonna drop the bred 1s but i dont feel like their gonna drop the metallic 5s either, regardless of this being a jordan 5 year

They just dropped and historically the metallic 5 have never sold well and it doesnt seem like a good 'black friday sneaker'

I personally wanna see them do the aquas, werent those rumored to drop this year?

Idk if their gonna drop the bred 1s but i dont feel like their gonna drop the metallic 5s either, regardless of this being a jordan 5 year

They just dropped and historically the metallic 5 have never sold well and it doesnt seem like a good 'black friday sneaker'

I personally wanna see them do the aquas, werent those rumored to drop this year?

I think it is actually slated to release, not a rumor.

I didn't make it up, it's a jordan brand thing.

They still retro other jays, but it's the year of the 5,

Yea i remeber hearing this too. The shoe dictates how hard they go with it, but look at last year and all the IVs. perfect example. Of course they do other releases

Maybe JB isnt following it so strictly, but 2011 and 2012 the 3s and 4s i remember reading were coming out bc it was the 23rd anniv of the shoes, maybe i assumed the continuation of it

That is a rumor started by those who could not cop the banneds. No exaggeration, I was there with the start of this "rumor"

Jordan brand makes slides for each year. Last year they made retro 4 slides, and 2011 was the retro 3 slides ect.

The slide from this year includes white/fire red, black/metallic, and stealth/Carolina blue.

The stealth 5's are dropping!  Niiice!
Wish they'd drop the Hare 7's too. (off the topic)

can you please send me your reference link?just curious...

2011 we saw og 3s

2012 we saw og 4s

2013 we know most of the og 5s are comming out

This isnt rocket science

Thank you :lol:

2009 we saw OG 1s, 2010 we saw the first retro of the 2s since 2004

The stealth 5's are dropping!  Niiice!

Wish they'd drop the Hare 7's too. (off the topic)

Not stealth 5s, that's sport royal. These are the color of the elephant print 5s, which were speculated to be the 23rd anniversary shoe of the 5. Could also just be a new colorway

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom