::::Official Air Jordan II/XXI Countdown Pack Post! 4/26::::

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

^^ io dont think the lace tips were shiny on the ogs - my blk/gry xx1 are dull as well
i got the grey and blue ones...they're chromie! thanks though...i didn't know that about the other colors

ummm i guess i should be able to get 4 under retail if the cdp 9/14 is still avail... i doubt this one will sell better...
cool as long as ebody gets what he 's in need of... the debate is still on on my side...
m feelin them 2's bad though

HEY GOOD JOB GENTRY...NOT EVEN RESELLERS WANT YOUR CRAP NOW!!!!

Too bad for you. Get a real job pal.
You don't even get what I'm saying...but I can tell by your other posts your not too smart, so its understandable....

I love internet tough guys like you...next time I'm down your way , I'll let you know and we can discuss in person what kind of job I have...you caneven bring your little gay aluminum foil sword you got in your avi if you want...

EAZY PASS FOR ME BECAUSE I HAVE THE WHITE/ VARSITY RED/ METALLIC SILVER XX1'S FROM 2006 DEADSTOCK (WHICH LOOKS AND SEEM TO HOLD UP BETTER THAN THAT GLUEBALL THAT JUST RELEASED) AND I HAVE THE WHITE/ VARSITY RED/ BLACK RETRO II'S FROM 2004 DEADSTOCK, SO IT WAS AN EARLY NIGHT FOR BED FOR ME LAST NIGHT!!

I passed.

I barely wear my XX1s that I have and I have the low top IIs that look exactly like the high tops there. I also have the charity IIs so I am set for those.Hope everyone was able to get their pairs.

Originally Posted by OnlyRetroXi

About $210-$220... and when you are terminated, or decide to leave, your swoosh account is terminated as well... (Just like any other company... If you leave, you lose the benefits that come along with that company.)
damn must be nice havin a swoosh account......so u get all ur jordans wit a discount then?.......thats nice........

I went to the mall today and guess what I copped...........

hmm hmphhhhh

yup

A Xbox 360!

Whoever got this pack good for you but in my opinion this is not worth $$$

I dont know why but the xx1 surprised the crap out of me when i took the out the shoe box....they look WAYYY better in person and WAYYYYYYYYYY better wearingthem.

Damn, I literally forgot about this pack,
laugh.gif

I knew I should have ordered it on Monday from the employee store, had a busy night last night, so I just knocked out. I remembered a couple of minutes agojust to see all sizes gone on Swoosh,
ohwell.gif

love the 2's, not feeling the xx1 so i passed.... still widely available tho in case i change my mind

Originally Posted by CarmineJordan

I went to the mall today and guess what I copped...........

hmm hmphhhhh

yup

A Xbox 360!

Whoever got this pack good for you but in my opinion this is not worth $$$

i was actually thinking about doing the same...still undecided tho

got mine today...but I took a look at three different pairs of the XXIs in the store...apparently the wrapping paper in the box messes up the XXIs suedebecause all XXIs I saw had scuffed suede, including mine...jordan really took an L makin these piece of *#** XXIs

Originally Posted by AirJules237

got mine today...but I took a look at three different pairs of the XXIs in the store...apparently the wrapping paper in the box messes up the XXIs suede because all XXIs I saw had scuffed suede, including mine...jordan really took an L makin these piece of *#** XXIs

damn that sucks bro, i hope they dont pull this suede garbage on us for the bred xi
smh.gif

I hope to god we can find this pack split and in outlets in the future I want several pairs of these 2's but was only willing to buy one pair of these21's...

Originally Posted by ekin423

I hope to god we can find this pack split and in outlets in the future I want several pairs of these 2's but was only willing to buy one pair of these 21's...

I'm with him!

Forgot about this pack b/c my store didn't receive 'em...

Left work around 7pm...went to our other store and scooped my size 10 with my discount, the second pack they've sold...lol

XX1's were poorly made, but I love the II's.

May the hype begin for the upcoming packs.

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom