::::Official Air Jordan II/XXI Countdown Pack Post! 4/26::::

All of this talk of lowered prices and split pkgs. excites me...can anyone drop some contact info on how I could go about securing one of these??? I kindaskipped it hoping I could catch a deal cuz there's no way I'm paying $336 and I cannot stand the XX1...any contact info for any of these places isgreatly appreciated...

Shoot is they go under 200...... im definitely coppin....... i wonder if the 9/14s are that cheap and/or availible.

Just copped a size 14 in the XXIs for $79.99 + tax.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I wasn't really fond of the 2s so I'm glad I'm not saddled with them.

Walter's *****!
pimp.gif

Man this pack is starting to grow on me, but I'm still waiting on the VI/XVII package.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Just picked them up $210 Cash
Were can one like myself find that deal at ???

My boy works at this spot in Brooklyn it was one of the last packs they had...my boy talked to his boss because no one was buying them so i had to getthem for that price couldn't pass them up..

Got my new pack in the mail yesterday after I returned the first one I got and I kinda knew the quality would be the same: not good.... But the 21's thistime around had less scuffing on them then the 1st pack they sent me so I'll have to stick with these.....

Just out of curiosity, anyone else have a perfect circle around the "23" logo in the ankle??? I'd post picks if I was home but I"m working.

found somone who was willing to split the pack, got the IIs.....

def. feelin em, think they look better with shorts tho

Back
Top Bottom