::::Official Air Jordan II/XXI Countdown Pack Post! 4/26::::

yeah the material on the 21's are trash, I wore mines today while it was raining and it looks all faded
frown.gif

Well I returned my pack yesterday at a local FL... Hopefully the new pack I get in the mail will be in MUCH better shape than the 1st I got in the mail.... Theonly thing that sucked about returning these kicks was that they wouldn't let me use the discount code that had worked for me online for 20% off!!! Ohwell, +*@% it.

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

^^ I would be concerned with buying Jays off Ebay, but more power to you. I hope they aren't fake.
i bet you definetly had a bad experience off EBAY...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Originally Posted by fvargas2000

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

These are already on sale at my store! Ha
After a week? I highly doubt that.

Highly doubt all you want.
We have this pack for $249.98 and the IX/XIV pack for $198.98

Bye.

IX/XIV pack for that price, wheres your store at?

i had to get this pack just of the strength of the ii's...the xxi's are soso....the lil bubble wit the 23 on the ankle looks ashy...they def need tostep up they quality game...BIGTIME!!!

^^ I would be concerned with buying Jays off Ebay, but more power to you. I hope they aren't fake.
you show me a fake CDP in size 15 and i'll be shocked and amazed.

in fact, the ONLY fakes i've ever seen in that size are the IV and XI. and they're VERY VERY OBVIOUS. so i'm good.
my only concern is that i get a refund cuz "the item is suddenly no longer for sale or damaged" which we all know means " i didnt get as muchfor this as i thought i would so the deal is off"

I seriously am considering taking this pack back, but I do like the II's. So simple, yet they look nice. There are plenty of these around SoCal.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

A store down here lowered em' down to $200.
eek.gif
Wish I had the money.

Yup same here, stopped by this store today, the owner was trying to get these packs out before they start collecting dust, asked me my size and asked if Iwanted the pack, I replied and said "not for $300", and he's all like, not even, how about $200, I didn't think twice, picked up the pack andbounced.

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

eek.gif
Wish I had the money.

Yup same here, stopped by this store today, the owner was trying to get these packs out before they start collecting dust, asked me my size and asked if I wanted the pack, I replied and said "not for $300", and he's all like, not even, how about $200, I didn't think twice, picked up the pack and bounced.

Are these all mom and pop stores where there at 200?

There are a lot of fakes on ebay. But I wonder why the fake sellers aren't already selling the carmines. It's only two weeks to launch and mostlegit sellers already have the shoes. It sure seems like there should be loads of fake carmines on ebay right now.

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

eek.gif
Wish I had the money.

Yup same here, stopped by this store today, the owner was trying to get these packs out before they start collecting dust, asked me my size and asked if I wanted the pack, I replied and said "not for $300", and he's all like, not even, how about $200, I didn't think twice, picked up the pack and bounced.

Are these all mom and pop stores where there at 200?

Yupp!!!
Originally Posted by CarolinaSmiley15

0aa25a7e7ec7ee10082abcd4fcc98038a048be6.pjpg

I love them with the Red Laces, I wish I kep my sample pair so I could've swapped the laces, I didn't buy any other colorway as I didn't likethem as much.

My shop broke the packs in half so i was lucky enough to cop the II's only. I wish they could do it for every pack but i know thats a stretch.

Back
Top Bottom