::::Official Air Jordan II/XXI Countdown Pack Post! 4/26::::

3 down 8 to go lol these are sweeter than everyone else thinks IMO
happy.gif

bought the package for $250 yesterday. same day took those horrible 21's to flightclub(175 was the price i set it at) So in my own lil math/logic i onlypaid $75 dollars for the 2's. Gotta love the mom and pop stores in Brooklyn.

Originally Posted by HAMMERCHARGE

bought the package for $250 yesterday. same day took those horrible 21's to flightclub(175 was the price i set it at) So in my own lil math/logic i only paid $75 dollars for the 2's. Gotta love the mom and pop stores in Brooklyn.

doesnt FCNY take 20%, meaning your cost for the 2s would be $75 + 20% of 175....thats if the 21s sell for that much. which i highly doubt they will.

IM still not sure if its a sure pack for me....some stores around me already have the pack and pffft its a hard decision...i just want the IIs like everyoneelse but i cant stand those XXIs

This might take top awards for biggest flop........

These shoes sold slow on their own in different release colorways.

Why would they sell now.

Ahhh I know - HYPE!

Originally Posted by CLS500

give me email address and i send you pictures

Why don't you just post the pictures here that way everyone can see and you don't have to keep sending them out to different people?

Anyway, if I'm not getting this package for below retail...then I'm not getting this package.

I only want the II's in this pack, will slang the XXI's as soon as my order is confirmed. XXI's look fake, IMO.

If I wore a smaller size I might be able to cop for under retail, but since I wear a 16 I'll have to get them from Eastbay. I feel like splitting the pack,but I know I can't.

Back
Top Bottom