::::Official Air Jordan II/XXI Countdown Pack Post! 4/26::::

Thanks for the comments all...and again I have to repeat the XXIs are a tad better in person. Again, I am not a fan of the later shoes, but these are a lotbetter in person.

I guess as others have mentioned, it is a rule of economics. I really wanted IIs. How else would I get them? Buy a DS retro for $200-$250? maybe more? Thisway the XXI is like extra gravy. I wear them or not, I kinda justify it as for a little more than I would of paid for a II retro, I get another pair of shoes.

As for the red laces, I know some cats maybe cannot rock em because of the area they live in or friends or whatever. I guess I am lucky being a old fat asianguy...no worries of me being mistakenly taken for a gang member!
roll.gif

After looking at them pictures on the other page ... I might just cop and keep them II's .. they do look nice.

Not a fan of this pack and never will be.. HOWEVER, can always appreciate a man for taking time out to post some nice pics.. thanks ASIANIMAGE.. greatlyappreciated dude.. I will see if I can get the II's later.. but right now.. stacking for MAY

If only the XX1's went with the initial prototype design by way of the metallic mesh tongue for better air circulation, I'd copp this pack for mysummer shoes. But those black XX1's look like they're choking for air, especially when the color absorbs heat already.
tongue.gif

i wonder do they consider these xx1's retro and do these xx1's have the quality of the og xx1's or or did they throw the retro cheap nubuck onthese xx1's

ijapino wrote:

"Check out citysole.com....They're selling split packs. II's are $199.99, and XXI's are $139.99"

smh the xx1's released for $175 like two years ago now u can get em for 139.99 and the twos were originally like $100 i think

btw i like how the 2's say NIKE on the back Because the charity ones had a jumpman

Originally Posted by ijapino

Does anyone know if the XX1's have the secret coded black-light message?
idk but they say earned under the tongue instead of authentic but i think the red suede and black ones said earned too two years ago

yeah I was noticing the EARNED inside the tongue versus the original that said Authentic.

2432767115_d4094586cb.jpg

Another thing I think that is different is the inside sole pads have this inside BOTH shoes...so you know they came in the pack:

2432767615_eb7fa78592.jpg

This may be a good tip to spot fakes maybe? I just noticed both shoes have this inside...which I am thinking signifies it is from a CDP. Does that soundright?

Originally Posted by AsianImage

yeah I was noticing the EARNED inside the tongue versus the original that said Authentic.

2432767115_d4094586cb.jpg

Another thing I think that is different is the inside sole pads have this inside BOTH shoes...so you know they came in the pack:

2432767615_eb7fa78592.jpg

This may be a good tip to spot fakes maybe? I just noticed both shoes have this inside...which I am thinking signifies it is from a CDP. Does that sound right?
i wonder is the midsoles in in the og xx1's are more comfy?

Originally Posted by moneyball101

idk but they say earned under the tongue instead of authentic but i think the red suede and black ones said earned too two years ago

sorry, but the red suede say AUTHENTIC ASPIRATIONAL

PF:
aj21_red_blk_8.jpg

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

Originally Posted by moneyball101

sorry, but the red suede say AUTHENTIC

white/red = AUTHENTIC

red suede = AUTHENTIC

grey suede = ASPIRATIONAL

white/white = UNCOMPROMISED
black/black = EARNED

so there u go. these XXI's are retros of the black/black ones.

ill cop later

im gonna let the II's sit and yellow if i cop...2's look better yellowed..

jordan xx1 for summer biking
smile.gif

ii's for love
pack for principle, getting EVERY pack this year goal.
love/hate for this.....wanted red suede xx1's
mad.gif

skipped the 14/9 pack prolly gonna get these.......hopin for a discount code or something.....not worth 310 plus...........

this pack sucks and has suckers written all over it

nothing is standout impressive at all.... except the Nike on the back of the II

I just got mine man the XXI's are very underrated its def. a nice shoe (color wise) ..

PS "just a heads up for all those in the LA area Millennium shoes will be carrying them @ the following locations" ..
slauson/western
rosecrans/hawthorne
manchaster/eucalyptus

Back
Top Bottom