::::Official Air Jordan II/XXI Countdown Pack Post! 4/26::::

Originally Posted by pelimpe

oooh bwoy... like most of all... m still debating... i ll proly buy the pack coz i have no II's or also no 23's....
but the way i sem em 2's... m affaraid they ll crease fast like em millitary 3's....
hope m wrong... its true that shoe creases but cmon now.... not at first wear....
indifferent.gif
Never post again, at least not until you've passed7th grade and can put together a coherent statement.

I'm not gonna trip at all for this pack, I'll cop for sure, but there's no sense of urgency.. The 2s are nice, but in real life they are generic ashell. No feel nor aura from it. The cats out there are gonna be the same as always, buy on swoosh trying to make a buck 99.

anyone know for sure what time the cdp will show up on swoosh? are we assuming the usual 4/5:00 AM EST?

I feel like it is way to early to retro the 21's, but I am all in cause of the 2's. Plus I wanna have all 11 packs either way, nice lil addition to thearsenal.

Originally Posted by moneyball101

i wonder do they consider these xx1's retro and do these xx1's have the quality of the og xx1's or or did they throw the retro cheap nubuck on these xx1's

ijapino wrote:

"Check out citysole.com....They're selling split packs. II's are $199.99, and XXI's are $139.99"

smh the xx1's released for $175 like two years ago now u can get em for 139.99 and the twos were originally like $100 i think

btw i like how the 2's say NIKE on the back Because the charity ones had a jumpman
Wait, where can you get the XXIs for 139.99? I missed out on the Grey Suedes....

Just copped them off FNL 827pm released. Below retail is so swt even tho I only like the 2s as well. Citysole selling the pack seperate for 199 plus ship/taxif you're in cali.

Originally Posted by ebe2023

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

its now available on FNL

not coming up for me i see them on the homepage but nothing when you click on it.

Still too early, I think. Out here in PHX it's only 8:30pm, so it's probably not going to be up for at least another half hour. By the way, Ithink the SUNS are gonna get swept.

Originally Posted by Tostada

its now available on FNL

not coming up for me i see them on the homepage but nothing when you click on it.

Still too early, I think. Out here in PHX it's only 8:30pm, so it's probably not going to be up for at least another half hour. By the way, I think the SUNS are gonna get swept.
http://www.finishline.com/store/cat...true&productId=prod623474&categoryId=cat20007

Originally Posted by Tostada

its now available on FNL

Still too early, I think. Out here in PHX it's only 8:30pm, so it's probably not going to be up for at least another half hour. By the way, I think the SUNS are gonna get swept.
nah it works i am in chicago and its 10:39 just picked them up for 277.92. damn chicago taxes $22.94 in tax alone. and realdillxxx good look on that code. thanks

Back
Top Bottom