::::Official Air Jordan II/XXI Countdown Pack Post! 4/26::::

oooh bwoy... like most of all... m still debating... i ll proly buy the pack coz i have no II's or also no 23's....
but the way i sem em 2's... m affaraid they ll crease fast like em millitary 3's....
hope m wrong... its true that shoe creases but cmon now.... not at first wear....

^ there XXIs, and military 3s??

anyways..easy pass, even though I would like a new pair of IIs, it's not worth having to pay for another pair of XXIs. feels like yesterday when XXIsoriginally came out.

Originally Posted by pelimpe

oooh bwoy... like most of all... m still debating... i ll proly buy the pack coz i have no II's or also no 23's....
but the way i sem em 2's... m affaraid they ll crease fast like em millitary 3's....
hope m wrong... its true that shoe creases but cmon now.... not at first wear....
roll.gif
roll.gif

U mean XX1's and military IV's not 3's

Hopefully this won't be a problem to get like the last pack and it's looking like it. It's the day of the release and it only has 7 pages. It'sgood sign that resellers won't be after these like sharks.

Dude, stay in school.

Originally Posted by youngmonc

^^^^dats wit every pe release......there not gonna give em some shoe outta of a store........
Incorrect.

Aside from the colorways...the vast majority are identical to what you and I wear.

huh?
roll.gif

oh and by the way, tonight im camping in my room with my computer so i can get this pack off swoosh
happy.gif

Son, what in the heck are you saying?

I got my pack ordered. Splitting them with someone who wants the 21's. I think I'll go for another pack/pair of 2's after the release dependingon funds (still have to pay off the engagement ring).

I'm passing on this pack until I find it cheaper than retail. I'm not feeling those XX1's at all...
sick.gif
and the 2's are the only shoes in thispack I actually like. Eventually I'll find a bargain on these because I have too much going on in May and June to think about spending cake like that thismonth. For now it's a pass....

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I'm passing on this pack until I find it cheaper than retail. I'm not feeling those XX1's at all...
sick.gif
and the 2's are the only shoes in this pack I actually like. Eventually I'll find a bargain on these because I have too much going on in May and June to think about spending cake like that this month. For now it's a pass....

This man speaks the truth...

saw them at the store yesterday. the xx1's are gross!!! i'm sure those will stay for a while...like the ix/xiv pack

got mines in/ so much hate ot the xxi's they actually look better in person / I like em both
pimp.gif

bring on the next CDP's

Back
Top Bottom