::::Official Air Jordan II/XXI Countdown Pack Post! 4/26::::

good lookin on da code........got em for 275 over here in cali.......and to the swoosh people......how much would the pack come out to total wit shippinincluded.....and after when u dont work at nike no more do you still keep ur swoosh account......

Originally Posted by youngmonc

good lookin on da code........got em for 275 over here in cali.......and to the swoosh people......how much would the pack come out to total wit shippin included.....and after when u dont work at nike no more do you still keep ur swoosh account......

About $210-$220... and when you are terminated, or decide to leave, your swoosh account is terminated as well... (Just like any other company... If youleave, you lose the benefits that come along with that company.)

thanks for the hookups with the code. I was on the fence with this package, but I always liked the 21's for some reason, so just had to order them fromFNL for that price. Thanks again.

For the non-nike employee: If you are going to buy this pack on NDC, use this code:

2CABIN4LIFE

You will get 25% off on the pack, plus Nike is giving you free shipping over $175. I justcopped my pack for $260 shpped.
This code expires today, so good luck.

So to all my big footed brothers (15+), kill your Eastbay order and cop a pair from NDC to enjoy the discount from NDC.

I copped 2 pairs of 13.5 but they are already sold out of 13.5. Same thing happened last pack. That is the first size to sell out

just got them off of finishline for 276.36$ shipped. Anyone thats dealt with finishline before know how long it usually takes and if the box comes damaged andif the laces are still factory sealed when you get it???? Any help would be greatly appreciated since this is my first time dealing with finishline

Originally Posted by OnlyRetroXi

Originally Posted by youngmonc

good lookin on da code........got em for 275 over here in cali.......and to the swoosh people......how much would the pack come out to total wit shippin included.....and after when u dont work at nike no more do you still keep ur swoosh account......

About $210-$220... and when you are terminated, or decide to leave, your swoosh account is terminated as well... (Just like any other company... If you leave, you lose the benefits that come along with that company.)
For swoosh members it come up to $195 in some change

Back
Top Bottom