Official Air Jordan III/XX CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Wow, totally forgot about these. Wanted to get them on Eastbay w/ the 18% live deal, but it slipped my mind. Now Im seriously questioning if I really want thispack. I dont think they'll sell very well around me, so hopefully they go down to around $250. If not Black/Cement 3s were never my favorite anyway. Now ifit were white/cement it'd be a different story. Man starting to think that my JB days are over...hello Nike retro and Grant Hill 2's!

did they hit swoosh yet? answer is appreciated
smile.gif

The quality of the 3s are not as BAD as everyone makes it seem. It fits true to size and i love it... They will do. Some people just love to complain thatsall..
The 20s aren't bad either they aren't black shadows it has gold lasers on them.. Looks nice but i already put em on ebay

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

forgot all about this wack pack. already got me a pair of retros so i'm straight.....

same here. dont know why ppl complain about the midsoles cracking. i barely un-ds these like over a year now(my 2nd pair) i think and no cracking what so ever.i think it all depends on your body weight and how your feet are formed to take that weight. im 6/5'11 and weigh about 205... and damn no cracking. imastick with the 01 nike airs

e0225dd8198771e76f18a27450802d5c7b64e61.pjpg

Grabbed mine yesterday. 3's are fire, but them 20's are terrible IMO. I do want another pair of them 3's tho...

This release is starting to look crazy...
Since the last two packs have been garbage in essence, this seems like a big cop...

maybe we are all buying in preparation for the XI/XII pack....you know...when the Internets going to break the day after Christmas
laugh.gif

I guess the XXs killed this pack for a lot of people. I figured this thread would be much bigger and more people would be interested in it. Maybe tomorrow willbring the usual "this is what happened when I went to get my pack" stories and such.

I just can't pass on a pair of black IIIs. I know some of you have previous retros and prefer those (and I would like to have the Nike Air), but I'lltake these and wear them without worrying I will crack 'em.

Good luck to everyone who is going out to get them in the morning!

Originally Posted by DeeeCeee

Originally Posted by youngmonc

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

eastbay sold out.. +%$

try finishline or sneakerhead..........maybe footlocker..........i dont think these are gonna be that crazy.......

Eastbay isn't sold out. Quite a surprise given the hype of previous popular releases (i.e.: 6/17; 4/19)
Eastbay IS sold out. they had to have sold out in about an hour. I ran out of the club like a maniac when i realized what time it was. Only Shaqsizes left.

Unless i can find some at the mall, i guess im going to have to be content with just the one pack i got from PYS, i really want 2 though.

Damn I hope with the NT late deliveries I still can get my pack on lock. Saturdays are cool but with my luck I will have a meeting the day they actually allshow up at my spot...damn Memphis

No $$ I have to pass. Not too dissapointed. I'll probably be able to pick up a pair a little later at not a bad price. 4/19 packs are still going forpretty cheap.

Pack is only worth buying with a discount. The III's are
grin.gif
, not upto par with the 2001 retro's, but it is a good substitute pair if you missed out. I would like a pair to kick rocks in. 2001's were worn heavily(Along with True Blues -GOAT
smokin.gif
), and are retired. However, $310+ isway too damn much for a replica (A poor one). The XX's are garbage.

Originally Posted by GAS BREAK DIP

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

my boy Andy PS'd these pics of the XX. much improved IMO. I love the grey toe..
what do you think?

If these released, this pack would officially be the best pack to release.

ThAT is a DOPE PS ... Now I wish they would of dropped something like this for the CDP ... The CDP XX's suck so bad .

I managed to cop my package for retail after all after my unfortunate pc failure with Eastbay.
eyes.gif
... But this will be the last CDP I cop until Decemberbecause people talk about how bad those XX's look........those XV's in next month's pack are atrocious.
sick.gif

This is ridiculous JB. Ya'll know damn well that you could do a much better job with those recent model J's and you release crap......why? Becauseit's easy to sucker people in to get a single must have shoe.
smh.gif
I'm guilty of this myself..but I won't be next month.

Back
Top Bottom