Official Air Jordan III/XX CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

pass i only want the iii's ill get em in the future
grin.gif

Wow CDP IIIs alone are going close to 300 on ebay so i might have to hit up the mall early to copp im getting worried

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I managed to cop my package for retail after all after my unfortunate pc failure with Eastbay.
eyes.gif
... But this will be the last CDP I cop until December because people talk about how bad those XX's look........those XV's in next month's pack are atrocious.
sick.gif

This is ridiculous JB. Ya'll know damn well that you could do a much better job with those recent model J's and you release crap......why? Because it's easy to sucker people in to get a single must have shoe.
smh.gif
I'm guilty of this myself..but I won't be next month.
yeah, they really took advantage of the hype of the iii's to charge extra for a garbage shoe. its an even more slap in the face that they putout the worst possible xx and force people to buy them.

i would've copped but the iii's just look too fake and the cdp idea has turned out to be a marketing strategy for jb to take peoples money withouttrying. that sucks......

swoosh down for anyone? btw i'm also having a glitch showing up when i try and add items to my cart it says access denied, anyone else with this problem asof right now?

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

swoosh down for anyone? btw i'm also having a glitch showing up when i try and add items to my cart it says access denied, anyone else with this problem as of right now?

It was down for about 5-10 minutes or so but is running well again. All is well for me.

Were you guys adding them on Swoosh or other shoes? If yous ee them can you hit me up with a link, some reason I can't find them on there. Thanks!

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Were you guys adding them on Swoosh or other shoes? If yous ee them can you hit me up with a link, some reason I can't find them on there. Thanks!
The pack hasn't been added yet, hopefully soon though.

Anyone else waiting on Swoosh notice that when you add other items right now it puts them in your cart at a different price than what is listed on the site?Nothing is being added in my cart at the 40% off, most things are being added at like 20%, really odd.

for those looking on swoosh, you might want to hit up the non-flash site. always seems to pop up there first, sometimes wont even pop up on flash site untilsold out.

Originally Posted by s dubl

for those looking on swoosh, you might want to hit up the non-flash site. always seems to pop up there first, sometimes wont even pop up on flash site until sold oui n
i need to get one of those swoosh accounts

Maybe this has to do with Shipping problems, since most of the Employee Stores didnt even get their shipments of this CDP in yet.

Maybe its time to sleep.

If not I'll put plan b in motion hit the mall line wit iPhone in hand if hit on swoosh ever so nicely jumpoutta line wit a smirk lookin at those stillwaiting then moonwalkin to the car lol.......well maybe not all that
smile.gif

If it wasn't impossible to get through the phone lines at the greenland employee store I wouldn't have to be up right now and I would have them forhalf price!! WEAK!

Back
Top Bottom