Official Air Jordan III/XX CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Purchased for $203 + shipping off of Eastbay
pimp.gif

Finally, a JB release (I wanted) that I was quick enough to be able to use my old giftcard I bought with the 20% off
laugh.gif

Time to get drinking!

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

eastbay sold out.. +%$

try finishline or sneakerhead..........maybe footlocker..........i dont think these are gonna be that crazy.......

Originally Posted by youngmonc

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

eastbay sold out.. +%$

try finishline or sneakerhead..........maybe footlocker..........i dont think these are gonna be that crazy.......

Eastbay isn't sold out. Quite a surprise given the hype of previous popular releases (i.e.: 6/17; 4/19)

Originally Posted by Battousai701

ok so i havent been following this thread... wat is the live.com discount about??

goto live.com
click on cashback
search eastbay
enter ur email
when u buy a product u get 18% off ur purchase......

For those saying eastbay is sold out I suggest calling. It's weird, I got through to an operator in 2 secs on the 1st try and got confirmation. An X5and black III's this month, blessings.

Peace, J

ended up coppin 1 size 9 from eastbay... i told dude the free shipping code after the order was placed cuz i found the code late... dude said he had to cancelthe order n do it again to get the code to work
smh.gif
...but 9 was sold out so i said forget the code ill just keep the order dont cancel....oh well whatever at least i got my pair retail or not im happy... finallygot some black 3s... the cypher is complete...and dude said a couple sizes sold out already i think 8.5-10.5 soldout dont quote me on that i forgot... but iremember he said there was 15 size 11 and then about a minute later there was 10
eek.gif
... he said he hasnt seen a release sell this quick in a while... now id admit that these will prally hit outlets or saleracks at some storesbut these still sell out for some reason on eastbay, NDC and finishline well the good releases at least
laugh.gif

My spot only got 10 packs - no size 11, 11.5, or 13. Kind of weird. I'm picking up my size 12 in the morning. My dude told me I should just buy all of thembefore he opens (you know I get mine before the gates go up). I don't think I would have it in me to charge the guys waiting in line, though.

There was a dude that did that at one of my spots for the burgundy V release; he was first in line and bought every pair, then sold them in the parking lot fora markup. I wasn't there for that one, but I heard the story from the workers. They said some people were really angry about the situation, but thisparticular store doesn't care much about making Jordan people happy as they are primarily an urban clothing store and make their money off that market.

Originally Posted by youngmonc

Originally Posted by Battousai701

ok so i havent been following this thread... wat is the live.com discount about??

goto live.com
click on cashback
search eastbay
enter ur email
when u buy a product u get 18% off ur purchase......
thanks

Back
Top Bottom