Official Air Jordan IV "Mars" post...

Its the wrong pic, nothing to worry about, Damn 1 pair limit, had to pay shipping twice >:
mad.gif

2 pair limit is cool, but one, damn you......they did it with the Cards too, it is not a surprise to me, but I hate it and I had to vent....got my kicks :D
happy.gif

Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
Campanella - Drysdale - Koufax - Lasorda - Robinson - Valenzuela - Hershiser - Gagne​

ok, they say size 10 and 10.5 sold out.... the price is 110.... i dunno.... i'm going to bed.
---------------

"When everyone thinks alike, no one's thinking."

Quote:
be careful the same product number shows up for the blackcats too

ok...i'm def going to bed....really....
---------------

"When everyone thinks alike, no one's thinking."

I was lucky enough to get another pair, I just have to keep a pair DS.

I'm glad NDC didn't make it too confusing with the KING messed up pic!
C H R I S T M A S A P E T H E M O V I E . C O M[/url]

I dont think those are Mars yall are ordering... if you go to

www.soleredemption.com/release_dates/

It shows both Mars IVs and those white & black IVs that Niketown has up have the SAME Product Code, so BEWARE!!

You prob ordering the pair of white black IVs you see in pic, not wrong picture by NDC...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[/b] This site truely works. I've got an Ipod and PSP so far. Just complete any one offer!

SOLD OUT?! I need a 10.5! I'm too tired to care right now though...at least I tell myself that so I can fall asleep...

does anyone know how much this would cost if i were to resell them???? cuz i need some extra money....(please dont flame)
Hungry? Grab a Sneaker...​

I ordered a Size 9 and the total came up to be 122 and some change....you guys are scaring the hell outta me now tho....but look it says White/Varsity Red/Black....prob put wrong pics....Please dont screw me NDC...Please....

Champs of XVII, XXII, and XXVI
Member#28-G.O.A.T​

wth? sold out already?
For Sale: Rota D2: 17x7.5, 4x100, +45 offset. Used for <1000mi. $475 shipped. Local pickup avail in Bay Area. One pic in avatar. PM me for more details/pix.

Did Niketown just sell out in 10 minutes or something?!?!?! I've tried 9.5, 10, and 10.5 but after I put in my CC info it says that its all sold out! @#%$!!!!

take away the rings,hype,mvp's,scoring titles,all star selections, all team selections and jordan is a average player.
I don't play sports, I bet on 'em.

I got DS IV's in sz.11,send me a mes. if u need pics.

Back
Top Bottom