Official Air Jordan IV "Mars" post...

hahaha... consolation IVs for those who missed out...kinda like the NIT tournament... i'm out too....
---------------

"When everyone thinks alike, no one's thinking."

Quote:
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How do I capture an image of a movie that's playing on my pc? Like an mpg that's playing in windows media player
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it's ctrl+i

Good looking. But that only works for DVDs.

Oh, and NDC sucks with this release.
Out

The double shipping sucks, but hey we got a $5 discount, :D
happy.gif
. Those are the Mars, it is just the wrong pic. Conveniently it is also the wrong price. I wanted 3 pairs, but two is fine. Gotta catch some zzzzzzzzzzz's. To the people that went to sleep, you snooze you lose.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
Campanella - Drysdale - Koufax - Lasorda - Robinson - Valenzuela - Hershiser - Gagne​

I have a 11,5 in my cart just for the fun of it. When i delete it, the shoes should go back up correct? meaning there is one pair of 11.5 left right? hahahaha

Swoosh.com wont even let me on, yes I have an account and NDC is just posting that worthless wht/blk colorway with no sizes. Whoever is running this show is way behind, please fire them.

I ordered a Size 9 and the total came up to be 122 and some change....you guys are scaring the hell outta me now tho....but look it says White/Varsity Red/Black....prob put wrong pics....and I got a E-Mail Confirmation....Please dont screw me NDC...Please....

Champs of XVII, XXII, and XXVI
Member#28-G.O.A.T​

night peoples... gotta wake up early for the release later today!
oh, and by the way, check out my sig.
FOR SALE: OG flint grey XIII'S sz 11...cool grey XI's size 12...olive IX's sz10...black/taupe dubs sz11
WANTED: Invisible Woman Air Force Ones Sz10.5
email me at [email protected]

something about this isn't right....
For Sale: Rota D2: 17x7.5, 4x100, +45 offset. Used for <1000mi. $475 shipped. Local pickup avail in Bay Area. One pic in avatar. PM me for more details/pix.

I agree.... Whoever is behind this mess, please fire them. Or dock their pay for the week at least.

Wrong color description. Wrong price. Hmmmm.... Probably NOT the Mars.
Out

Quote:
does anyone know how much this would cost if i were to resell them???? cuz i need some extra money....(please dont flame)

from everything i've heard, they're more limited than people expect, so you can expect to sell them for at least $300... probably $450-$500 if you wait a couple months for the initial ebay storm to die down.

you're best bet is to buy as many as you can... if you can get loans, do that.

j/p, i have no idea.

licious
I am the Kobe Stopper​
, good luck with your cousin. PM me some day with what happened.

wow... I think C Nelson is right, Niketalk needs to start protesting Nike... Quality and Service has been subpar of any company let alone a major company... Major let down...

Back
Top Bottom