Official Air Jordan IV "Mars" post...

O baby...I can't understand how some people can only coop one pair...these kicks are the gr that's going to sell out as if they were le...I can't but help to coop 2 maybe even 3 esp since I was a crazy mars fan those commericals were funny...lol...yet real talk...mars are a difinite multiple pair coop...I'm glad they're grs cuz it makes it that much easier. :smokin
smokin.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

ill get my pair and wear them until they fall apart, just like in 99 with both colorways.
BI-POLAR HIGH ROLLER.

I bought the Pure $'s when they came out because I thought the Mars would be limited, which means I'm looking at them on Niketalk if I want to see them because I'm in Canada. When the GR was confirmed, I returned the Pure $'s and put the cash in a shoebox. This is the GR of the year. Props to JB for doing this one right.

how much would this come 2 after a 30% discount?

Dude, do some math...... :frown:
Imagination doesn't consider the possibilities....it creates them.

pic request: mars w/ red laces

always thought my og pair looked better w/ red laces. just wanna see how a crispy pair of retros look w/ em.

[/b]

I can't wait! Althought not Retro of an EXACT OG. I need more IV's cool greys are lonley in the closet...
In Search of INFRARED VI's Size 11 (DS)...

alright just found out i might be in canada that weekend... sucks... does anyone know if they drop in canada on the 22nd as well, or do they come out earlier or later? also are there usually lines for jordan release in canada?/ thanks for all help...
The Simpsons

Wow... 10 pages already and shoes aint dropped yet in the US.
I'm glad to see you guys can't wait for this shoe. Yeah it aint like the OG or Retro but it's a nice shoe I now have the Mars (I live in the UK) and I have to say they are worth every penny. It was bloody hard to get them over here as not all Footlockers got them in stock,but I'm glad you guys will have more places to cop these than just FL.

I just wish it was the same over here. I still have friends wanting pairs, but the rumour is that Nike Town London will have the mars on the 22nd too. Just a heads up for the London heads who are still wanting pairs.

i would be just getting 2 pairs but my boy works at champs so im leaning towards scooping 3 pairs. thank goodness these are a GR geting my set in a breeze. Not just that j's dont sell out like they used to in the D.

Back
Top Bottom