Official Air Jordan IV "Mars" post...

Quote:
If JB started off by making there shoes of this quality no1 would be complaining. This is just how it's gonna be.

true true.......It jus shows that people are stuck in the past and dont wanna move on. Face it, JB has changed a lot since the early 90's and we cant do anything about it so deal with it.
Teaneck[/i]
Reeceman10,FinesseSosa,Justdunkit02,PolosandDunks,TheRaygunZ,IAMMALCOLMX519,rzh100

Looks likes someones still a little disappointed that I like most people didn't join "Team disgruntled"... :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
Subject:An invite to Team Disgruntled

To all AJ fans,

As most of us older folks have realized, JB has turned into a sad joke over the past few years. Join me and many others in Team Disgruntled so we can focus
our concerns about the current state of JB and the decisions that are ruining Jordan shoes.

We need to at least protest because things (quality, butchered classics, etc) have been spinning in a downward spiral for several years now. JB execs read
NT and make decisions based on what they read. If we don't post our opinions and we let the imbecile kids get their opinions posted uncontested, then we
can't say we ever tried to speak out.

We should also write letters to JB as that would be taken more seriously than an e-mail or online petition.

Sorry I didn't accept the invite... :lol:
laugh.gif
noobie...

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>G-mail[/td][td]Yuku[/td][/tr][/table]​
I be the anti-myth rhythm rock shocker...

Quote:

seems like you just joined and already have 1k posts

wait lemme guess, when it comes to your positive opinions on Jordans it's ok, but if someone else has a negative opinion then it's just shoes. some of these new people on NT are funny

i like how you totally avoided what i just posted. hypocrits are funny. slow down on the posting doggie, there's other things to worry about in life :lol:
laugh.gif

step away from the computer nub....and get some female attention. then maybe you won't worry about what other people complain about on NT :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

noobie? i've been here since August 2004. so who's the noobie? :lol:
laugh.gif

Quality Obsessed​
Team Disgruntled​
"They're not making anything good now" - Tommy Rebel​

Avoided? Ehh...didn't really feel like wasting my time with you that's all...

Quote:
so you don''t want to discuss Jordans. you're here for the general forum. sweet. but wait what are you doing posting here in the JB forum then?

Since when did I say I "don't" want to discuss Jordans...I still view this forum everytime I log on and post in topics I feel like...I just spend most of my time in Generel. I mean sorry I'm not as in love with the forum as you are to go make a team and @#%$... :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
i like how you totally avoided what i just posted. hypocrits are funny. slow down on the posting doggie, there's other things to worry about in life

Quote:
Quality Obsessed
Team Disgruntled

Nice way to own yourself kid...

There's other things to worry about in life other than "shoe quality"... :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
noobie? i've been here since August 2004. so who's the noobie?

I've been viewing NT since 03' just never got around to create an account till early 05'... :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Quote:
step away from the computer nub....and get some female attention. then maybe you won't worry about what other people complain about on NT

female attention?... :lol:
laugh.gif
You're the one with about 30 posts complaing about some damn shoe quality... :lol:
laugh.gif
Fall back kid and get a life...

TEAMlateNIGHT

Can somebody tell me what the quality of these is compared to the Tours and Pures??
I'm known for rocking Tours, picture me mopping floors
Only eff with keys and not the kind that be locking doors

alright, first of all, all of you are on NT arguing about this shoe, so no one on here should be telling other people "to get a life."

licious
I am the Kobe Stopper​
, good luck with your cousin. PM me some day with what happened.

Quote:
joejoe94014, we've got 1 size 8 and 2 size 15's. phone order only

u sideline ppl this is my story the sz 8 u have now is from what i returned. my girl called on saturday for me since i had to work that day and she was on hold for 1 hour and got me a pair of sz 8 but not the sz i am looking for( 8.5 --10), but on saturday afternoon u called us and told us that u would have 2 pair of sz 9 and would hold it for us so we cancelled the perious order and returned that pair of sz 8. but when my girl called today to confirm the availabilty what did u ppl told us? no more sz 9 and all sold out and all u can do is give us a coupon, a coupon, it's useless when i cant buy the shoes i want, coupon = trash, garbage, i am not saying u put us on hold was the mistake but the mistake u made is u don't even make sure u have the shoes available but u called customers and give them the hope, i'd rather u didn't call us saturday afternoon, u made us a hope but u borke the hope so dont give the hope to ppl if u r not 100% sure u can, i know i won't even visit ur website anymore, but pls don't make all the other ppl down.

^^Absolutely true whywesteppin. It seems as though this war is cooling off a bit. I suppose most people have had their fill of aruments and flaming. The fact of the matter is that these are the times, these are the decisions JB/Nike are making, and this is the path they are following. Whether or not it will turn around is yet to be answered. Hopefully they are paying attention to this thread and consider their customers in the future.

Who knows if other consumers, outside of NT and other forums, are feeling this same way? We don't, and JB doesn't.

In all seriousness, keep complaining NT. Complain until your fingers fall off. Sooner or later, someone will listen.

copped sealed and bought!

complain, complain i heard that before....then buy 5 pairs.....then complain again...

anyway its all good since everybody has the right to complain....i just doubt those people complaining wouldn't buy at all.

Its all good though...copped on my part.

So yes my friends complaining is free and legal and everybody's right so blabber on!!!

any bay area heads camping out for these? if yes. where?
-AnGeL_O

"aint got no dreads but got a big *** head,now shake dem dreads while i shake my head" - San Quin

quick quetsions
pm me or reply back

q: since its a general release that means u can buy as many pairs in loacal store correct??

well champs be having them then??

thanks all

I'm just gonna handle this the mature way and stop now before I get banned again... :lol:
laugh.gif

and whywesteppin I agree man...

I wasn't really thinking about what I was actually saying at the time... :lol:
laugh.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT

Quote:
if they're just shoes what the hell are you doing here? at the "what's wrong with retro XIII quality" comment btw...that was funny.

laugh.gif
Now the XIII's had unbearable quality? I guess you guys just like to complain about everything. I've never seen so many bitter people. We're here to relax and appreciate shoes, shoe are a luxary by the way. And everybody's so damn bitter, it's unbelievable.

posted by nikenub in another thread:

Quote:
Why not let the complainers complain while you sit back and watch people try and better a product that you buy?

because these people are plain idiots :wow:
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Quality Obsessed​
Team Disgruntled​
"They're not making anything good now" - Tommy Rebel​

Quote:
JumpmansATL7

While I would love to argue with you again for a second straight day (since it's a boring monday), I am suffering from a mild case of carpal tunnel.

However, I would like to point out the fact that you and your teammates constantly arguing back and forth with me and many others on this board has served a purpose...........you inadvertantly hyped the shoe during it's release week. :lol:
laugh.gif

Were over 40 pages now, mostly because of you and the other haters.

Remember: controversy=sales, hype=sales. You've succeeded in doing both. :D
happy.gif

TRANSFERING FALL '06
GO BEARS!!!​

I still can't believe that the kids version got stuck with the leather "wings", my girl is going to be heated......
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
Campanella - Drysdale - Koufax - Lasorda - Robinson - Valenzuela - Hershiser - Gagne​

Quote:
nycjordankicks

what was the person's name that called you? i spoke to everyone that has the authority to call customers and none of them said that any called you. before you reply, I am not calling you a Liar, i just want to know exactly who to talk to. although we never hold anything for anyone without the merchandise being paid for. can you help me out with this please?
[/url]

Quote:
JB has changed a lot since the early 90's

homeboy, this bad quality just started in 03 and 04

to all of those who say "stop complaining" and "if you dont like it dont buy it" or "things change move on"

would you guys pay 150 for VIIs? 150 for XIs? 175 for XIIIs? thats basically what you guys are accepting as okay for the 3s 4s and 5s.

i want you guys to justify what JB is doing. give me FIVE GOOD REASONS why we should not say anything about JB charging more for cheaper products. i mean GOOD reasons not any of that "they're not forcing you" "dont like dont buy" crap.

ANYONE?

Back
Top Bottom