Official Air Jordan IV "Mars" post...

heres a big WHOMP WHOMP WHOMP to your attempt...

Champs of XVII, XXII, and XXVI
Member#28-G.O.A.T​

^^ for that you need to use some other sotware. Im using SnagIt 7.
Your brain has two parts.

The left brain has NOTHING RIGHT,
and the right brain has NOTHING LEFT.

what were those white/black ones for $110, you can;t even get to the order page for those?
---------------

"When everyone thinks alike, no one's thinking."

I just got three pairs .. 3 orders.. did anyone elses picture of the shoe on ndc look alot different?

Coped My Mars on Swoosh. Iron man hope you are still awake. Don't miss another launch! Now to NT-Chitown to get another at EP!

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THOSE!??????

!! The item to be priced: CommerceItem[id:ci574174378; catalogRefId:936542; catalogKey:en_US; quantity:1; state:INITIAL] does not have a price source reference, unable to get the price.
!! Product Id does not match the Sku item.
C H R I S T M A S A P E T H E M O V I E . C O M[/url]

I think they put the wrong pic up. i ordered anyway for $66
SHOES RENT

Looking for custom tees in 3xl!

20pxcoz.jpg

lol what's wrong with niketown
Your brain has two parts.

The left brain has NOTHING RIGHT,
and the right brain has NOTHING LEFT.

99 boxes of mars ivs on the wall.. 99 boxes of mars ivs... take one down pass them around 98 boxes of mars ivs on the wall
you can take it with a grain of cocaine

Quote:
I just got three pairs .. 3 orders.. did anyone elses picture of the shoe on ndc look alot different?

take a screenshot of it.

if you don't like the shoes when they arrive, tell ndc that they sent you the wrong shoes and that you want the ones you saw on the website.

they should refund you and pay for your shipping.

it's kind of funny... they probably told the website guy, "put up a pic of the white/black/red iv's." the guy was confused so he just made up some color scheme... but i kind of like it, i hope they release that color some day.

licious
I am the Kobe Stopper​
, good luck with your cousin. PM me some day with what happened.

Back
Top Bottom