:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Easy Future... You know i got love for your photos. I was just saying that the Cavs POP even more in person, than they do in photos, which doesn't happen often with shoes :smokin

Just got my pair for $223 shipped, not bad I guess..Better than idiots on eBay expecting $300+

Naa man, you shouldn't be disappointed, they are worth that, imo. The Cavs look mad better in person, too. No photo does them justice. I grabbed 2 pair on RD and while my pairs had a slight issue with quality control, they are super sharp. The high grade Nubuck on the Cavs should be used more often on Nubuck releases :smokin

I beg to differ.

55fc7l.png

:lol:

almost makes me want to cop the Cavs :lol:

Yeah I'll definitely be wearing the $%^* out of my Cav IV's once I get them.

I'm gonna go put it out there and say the Cav's are the #1 IV's that dropped this year.  Even though I absolutely LOVE my Bred IV's.

Hughes bro, your pictures never disappoint.

Last edited:
I UN DS'd my Cavs today for my mom's birthday. I got a really sweet picture of them, but they're looking kinda ashy :frown: Gotta clean em up a bit.

Woah I don't know about that bro, lowest I found em was $223 shipped.  eBay sellers are listing them for $260+ DS.
Try Craigslist I've seen a few people list em from $180-$200 in my area. I actually sold my extra pair for $320 but that was the day of release lol.

Try Craigslist I've seen a few people list em from $180-$200 in my area. I actually sold my extra pair for $320 but that was the day of release lol.
Damn, I bet that made you a very happy person. I could just see the resell price on these going higher later on.

Got a pair for 100, of course they were use but the condition was great overall, some local meet in MD too, even got metallic 5s 07 vnds and Bordos 7s vnds for extra 200. I gotta say I really like the quality on these, and under the black paint is blue paint lol I think that would look nice too, just all blue instead of the black midsole

Damn, I bet that made you a very happy person. I could just see the resell price on these going higher later on.
Haha yeah I was pretty stoked. Pretty much got my pair for free lol. I'm actually considering selling mine though. I see myself moving away from J's lately :frown:

I still need these! Did these run like the WC IVs?
thefreshlife, what jeans are those?
I didn't pick up the WC IVs, but most Jordan's run TTS for me. I usually grab a size 11 in J's and it usually works out. For comparison I'm an 11.5 in Penny Vs, KD IVs, Lebron Xs.

The jeans are by Thehundreds. Regent Skinny fit selvedge denim.

I just cant even wear these yet, JB really did good on this shoe, structure, materials, colors everything is just A1 fuego.

I just cant even wear these yet, JB really did good on this shoe, structure, materials, colors everything is just A1 fuego.
I'll never get this with some of the newer snearkerheads. You wear the pick ups that you're not that excited about a lot. The ones you love you barely wear. I don't get it. Just do a good job of taking care of them. ROCK YOUR PAIRS DAMN IT. I've worn the cavs like 5 or 6 times already. They're amazing.

Back
Top Bottom