:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Just doubled up on a pair. Suprisingly, this non OG, "retro +" colorway ended up being one of my favorite releases of the year. I was most excited about the OG black cements, but looking back now, I personally love my cav 4's more than my cements. This is coming from a guy who had nostalgic love for the cements as I had the original IV retro's back in high school. I think the Cav 4's will be one of those highly coveted colorways of this shoe 5 years from now. 

Went to trade for some Cavs and dude busted out a fake pair. I must say the fakes are getting a lot better these days. His even had the twentytwelve stamp on the tongue. It was wwwaayyy different than my other 4s and the text was different on each shoe. Just a heads up.

Last edited:
How can you tell if the cavs you have are fake or not?
nerd.gif
Lol I saw some fakes on craigslist. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Are these TTS? im a 10.5 in FR2, roshe runs, kobe 6/8, and air flight 89's. i heard WC iv are .5 big, just wondering about these. 

Finally got myself a pair thanks to my man. Im suprised how dope these are, and that these are holding the same price tags and thunders and breds being a non OG cw. Deservedly so IMO. I loved my breds, now there my least favourite behind these and thunders. Bring on lightnings! The quality on these will make me never buy white 4's again, there quality isnt close to the materials on the black suede 4's

Finally got myself a pair thanks to my man. Im suprised how dope these are, and that these are holding the same price tags and thunders and breds being a non OG cw. Deservedly so IMO. I loved my breds, now there my least favourite behind these and thunders. Bring on lightnings! The quality on these will make me never buy white 4's again, there quality isnt close to the materials on the black suede 4's
Congrats on the pick up man.  I would love to find myself a pair anywhere from $220 to $250, but eBay is killing me with those $350+ prices.

Congrats on the pick up man.  I would love to find myself a pair anywhere from $220 to $250, but eBay is killing me with those $350+ prices.
Thanks bro, def my favourite set of kicks...........atm.

Yeh Ebays got em anywhere up to $400! crazy! I think these might have been quickstrikes maybe thats why.
i had to pay $280 for mine but since they retailed in aus for $220 i figured its as good as ill get. Now gotta build up the courage to UN-DS hahaha.
Ill keep an eye out. Other than that, thought of tryna trade one of ur pairs to someone instead?

Thanks bro, def my favourite set of kicks...........atm.

Yeh Ebays got em anywhere up to $400! crazy! I think these might have been quickstrikes maybe thats why.
i had to pay $280 for mine but since they retailed in aus for $220 i figured its as good as ill get. Now gotta build up the courage to UN-DS hahaha.
Ill keep an eye out. Other than that, thought of tryna trade one of ur pairs to someone instead?
Well, I currently have a pair on deck already.  I just want another on ice for the right price; I probably wouldn't mind paying $280 
embarassed.gif

Whenever I wear mine, I look down and break my own neck. 
roll.gif

Great cop dude!

Last edited:
Well, I currently have a pair on deck already.  I just want another on ice for the right price; I probably wouldn't mind paying $280 
embarassed.gif

Whenever I wear mine, I look down and break my own neck. 
roll.gif

Great cop dude!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nice! Good idea man! I wanna do the same and swap my 12's for another pair but there so scase that just finding another pair is almost impossible lol

I just did a custom lace swap on my cav 4's, i think it looks crazy but imma have to grow some when i unds them now next weekend haha

Last edited by a moderator:
^^Sick idea. To bad the orange color didn't match just a little more. I still regret sleeping on these. Probably one of my favorite cw in the past 1-2yrs across all models.

Last edited:
Thanks dude. Yeh i got some burnt orange laces but thought id go all out on these, its multi coloured laces so some parts match but others are lighter. Yeh dude, i slept on em hard as well then got lucky through a friend. Def worth picking up if ya can, qualitys on point. Gonna be interesting wearing these now.

Back
Top Bottom