:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

LOL...are these fire or what? I'm coppin times 3.
sick.gif
 sarcasm?

Last edited:
I'll never get this with some of the newer snearkerheads. You wear the pick ups that you're not that excited about a lot. The ones you love you barely wear. I don't get it. Just do a good job of taking care of them. ROCK YOUR PAIRS DAMN IT. I've worn the cavs like 5 or 6 times already. They're amazing.

I wore em 2-3 times once I got em, but they ain't seen the light of day for 5-6 months lol

I can see these going for $500 in about 2-3 years. Similar to the laneys and white/chrome 5. Not many people was on them then......and now look at the prices. I was one of them. That blue and yellow color was a no no and the white/chrome shoe was to white and basic. Now I'm kicking myself when I could have gotten both for roughly $80 a lil more than decade ago. Smh

Well they do look a bit nice?  Maybe if colors were switched around a bit it would make it a lot better. If they were to release I'd actually cop.

Two weeks ago I ordered from deadstocked and my pair still hasn't even arrived..
eyes.gif

And as for the $500 resell price..That's pretty insane, but could happen.

I was so happy with the quality on these, I ended up wearing mine a ton.  Still in great shape and I have probably worn them over 100 times.  Pretty much anywhere you can go in a pair of sneakers except the gym, the lake, and mowing the grass haha.  I slowed down on them around the end of September.  Now those and the Montana 9's are mostly worn with my KD and Westbrook jerseys at the games.

I was so happy with the quality on these, I ended up wearing mine a ton.  Still in great shape and I have probably worn them over 100 times.  Pretty much anywhere you can go in a pair of sneakers except the gym, the lake, and mowing the grass haha.  I slowed down on them around the end of September.  Now those and the Montana 9's are mostly worn with my KD and Westbrook jerseys at the games.
Good to hear man cause when I get them I plan on wearing them a ton and was wondering how they would hold up.

I'll never get this with some of the newer snearkerheads. You wear the pick ups that you're not that excited about a lot. The ones you love you barely wear. I don't get it. Just do a good job of taking care of them. ROCK YOUR PAIRS DAMN IT. I've worn the cavs like 5 or 6 times already. They're amazing.

newer sneakerheads? wear what i'm not excited about? :lol:

I'm glad you know me so well. I wear all my shoes bro, and so far I haven't picked up one shoe that I wasn't excited about. I'm just trying to find the logic in you post. I take amazing care of my shoes, it just so happens I don't want to rock mine yet, I will wear them when I feel like it, I still haven't wore my CG XI's yet either, can you flame me for that too?

Keeping shoes DS is nothing new to sneakerheads old or new, so I guess you don't like collectors either right? man wouldn't your face be red if you knew about them. :smh: :lol:

newer sneakerheads? wear what i'm not excited about?
laugh.gif

I'm glad you know me so well. I wear all my shoes bro, and so far I haven't picked up one shoe that I wasn't excited about. I'm just trying to find the logic in you post. I take amazing care of my shoes, it just so happens I don't want to rock mine yet, I will wear them when I feel like it, I still haven't wore my CG XI's yet either, can you flame me for that too?
Keeping shoes DS is nothing new to sneakerheads old or new, so I guess you don't like collectors either right? man wouldn't your face be red if you knew about them.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
LOL...don't get your panties in a bunch over it bruh...it was just a comment. You didn't say you don't want to wear them yet...you said "I can't even wear these yet, JB did really great on this shoe..." Can't even wear them yet?

it will come eventually
Do any of you guys put the spenco insoles in the shoes to prevent paint chipping? I've worn my IV's a handful of times and they seem to be holding up so far. Sounds crazy to spend even more $ to for preventative maintenance.

Call me crazy but i like those IIIs and it is hard to impress me with a 3. So far I only like the OGs and 3 retro+ IIIs

As for these IVs I love the quality. Still havent worn em though.

I LOVE these on feet. All you need is a plain black shirt, button up or t. Black hat. Whatever. They actually match up really well. Really dig the quality on these. I must have already worn them like 8 times. Get em on. Never see anyone with these either.

^ I agree. These look amazing on feet and are really easy to match with.

However, I see a lot of folks around here rocking these.

Probably the most spotted 4 of the year on feet, with the Militaries being the least seen on feet.

Back
Top Bottom