:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Damn, looking for a size 13 and found lowest price
from resellers is $280 and only a few on the
Bay. It really looks like this release was
Indeed limited.

I think the orange laces make em look better. I put em in mine and even tho its a brighter orange than the shoe accents are, it still looks better than the black laces i think. Down the line i wouldnt be suprised if i swap back, but for now, i love em

Im going to do the orange lace sway in mine, the pics on the previous page are nice! I wanted these real bad and missed out when they first released. I ended up getting mine for $200 shipped. So yes the prices do seem to be coming down.

Originally Posted by Vitoman

Im going to do the orange lace sway in mine, the pics on the previous page are nice! I wanted these real bad and missed out when they first released. I ended up getting mine for $200 shipped. So yes the prices do seem to be coming down.

I must know where you bought these from for 200$ shipped.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by penalize

i finially got a pair...had to trade one of my pairs on WC iv's, but it was worth it...

A classic OG colorway GR vs a retro new colorway limited release...hmmm

Got my pair. Really like this colorway. The suede feels good too!

Quick question: My pair came factory laced with the blue laces........i noticed most pics in here had black laces. Is it normal to have the blue laces factory laced on these? Just worried I might have purchased fakes!

I think the cavs colorway is one of the best colorways released the past few years!

lets be real, everyone hated on it, even me! but nothing describes it unless you have them in hand.

I'm hunting for a second pair so I can stock my first one, but damn, prices are $300+

These would have been fire if they had the same material as the upcoming playoff VII retro. I just couldn't pull the trigger on them and still don't regret it. If I come across a vnds pair for the right price I'll cop.

i actually found a pair of these this weekend at a retail store. apparently, they did a new jordan wall and got a restock. got the 9 i wanted so i can off my 9.5 whenever i get time. been too lazy to sell much of anything lately.

Back
Top Bottom