Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Weatherman

SMH

Things have really changed

Just as recently as last year, the White/Cement 3's were incredibly easy to pickup. Only like 4 people were at the mall last year.

This year, more like 40. I thought I was straight, I went to Footaction and was about 8th in line. They had a flyer taped in front of the store that showed their size run -- 12 total, 1 of each size up to 13 except 2 10's and 10.5's. I figured I was golden because I'm a 10.5 but would have settled for a 10.

We all get inside and everyone forms and orderly line. Pretty tame as far as the customers really. But then we find out the supposed 12 pairs is really only 6 -- and the one size 10.5 they had went right away. No size 10's at all. By the time I got to the register, everything was gone.

Ridiculous. What I don't understand is, if the employees see 20+ in line and know they only have 6 pairs (they claimed that they didn't know anything about the size flyer and that mall security posted it), why wouldn't they let us know? Why would you have a chunk of people standing there waiting for no reason at all, if you know there's only 6? Poorly handled to say the least.

So sick of shoes right now. These were literally the only JB release I wanted this year.
You can say that again, WC 3 was so easy it wasn't even funny now its like you HAVE to have a connect or camp for 6 + hours this is crazy for a GR

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

ONE OF MY PAIRS AND MY DAUGHTER'S PAIR

MY DAUGHTER'S REACTION WAS PRICELESS

pimp.gif
beautiful man!  I'm surprised you didn't cop the pink 4's to match her onsie haha 

Originally Posted by Trav T

Originally Posted by azjordans

That picture is madness. Hope he gets stuck with them.
You and I both know that is not going to happen.

Yeah I know. Just wishfull thinking. I didn't even get a pair or myself. Got one pair off Eastbay last night for my boy.

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Out of curiousity...If you get a confirmation order e-mail from NDC, is it safe to say that I'm good? How is NDC with cancelling orders?

Wondering the same thing. Did your confirmation start with o ????

I'm starting to not even care about Jordans anymore.  Every worthwhile release is excluded on Swoosh anyway and I don't have an inline Nike store nowhere near me.  Like people have been saying, once you gotta camp out or line up for a flippin February GR, the game is officially twisted.  I'm not even mad at the resellers; supply & demand at its finest.  

Thought it was gonna be my girl who gets me to stop collecting Jordans, but now it seems like it's the resellers...
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by BigPoint

SNS IS LIVE GO> NOT A FSR THO

thanks i just placed it for a 7.5...140 euro...came up to 190...is that correct?
Congrats to everyone who snatched up a pair on the SNS restock
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yeah that's correct. My boy ordered a size 12 through them right now and it was $188 to Cali. So it just depends on where you are

How does Footlocker and Footaction only get about 20 pairs total? I know the employees all get first dibs, but damn.

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Yea, the end of my Jordan collecting days is near. The game is littered with resellers like never before.Story time: (P.S. I know I'm gonna get hate for my story but please try and understand how I feel even just a lil' bit)-Go scoop my dude who is able to get a military discount at FL and/or FA. The goal was to get me 2 size 12's.-Get to the mall around 7:30. Only one other guy in parking lot.-Mall opens and we go inside and bolt to FinishLine (only shoes store in mall). It's me, my dude, the guy from parking lot, and 2 chicks. 5 people all the way till 8:45am.-Managers comes at 8:50 but is alone and doesn't open store till 9:30. He hands out tickets. I'm #3.-While in line, my dude starts to think about how nice the shoes are and how he'd be missing out. Last minute decides to effing buy the shoes.-My dude gets his sz.10. I go in and ask for 2 12's. 1 pair per customer.-Manager says I can get back in line and that they have 1 more size 12 left. -I ask is anyone else getting a sz.12. Yep, one skinny dude was.-Made calls and drove all around but to no avail. Didn't get my 2nd pair.First and foremost, I am EXTREMELY grateful I got the 1 pair I did. I'm just salty because I am a collector that stocks 1, rocks 1. These shoes are MAD clean and I want to wear them tonight but I can't w/o a 2nd pair. So now I'm trying to lock down a second pair.My dude big time screwed me over. He only came to assist in me getting my 2 pairs. His discount didn't work at Finish Line. I wish he would've known he may consider buying them a lil' earlier cuz I woulda brought someone else along to buy my 2nd pair for me. I am heated...

you shouldnt have given him a ride home, that'll teach him a lesson next time to know his role.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

I always been successful on NDC. this release tho i couldnt cop until 1 AM! thats crazy I copped concords 12:02am. This mustve been more hectic

Same here man. Luckily my girl had better luck and copped me 2 more size 14's on NDC. Just hoping and praying they don't get canceled.

Everything was a fail this release..

My connects couldnt come thru..
Missed out online..
Got to HoH at 5:45 for 7am release..

Atleast 100 people ahead of me..

They had close to 200 pairs but by the time they got to me only had 11.5 and 12s 
30t6p3b.gif

I cant even lie.. I am very brittle right now.

Originally Posted by dimez81

SNS IS LIVE GO> NOT A FSR THO

thanks i just placed it for a 7.5...140 euro...came up to 190...is that correct?
Congrats to everyone who snatched up a pair on the SNS restock
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yeah that's correct. My boy ordered a size 12 through them right now and it was $188 to Cali. So it just depends on where you are
cool i am satisfied now. yeah it was $187 for me....i just rounded up....

now debating to sell the size 8 or trade for another  7.5

and I remember last year when the white cement III dropped, walked in the mall round noon and copped my size with ease, no hassle,
with these IV's lines at every store, smh.

went to the raffle at Nike Santa Monica...2 hrs later struck out on the J's but did get a pair of the Kobe Invisibility Cloaks so I guess it wasn't a total waste. I actually like the raffle concept...it prevents camping and it's not as crazy since you don't have peeps cutting in line and all that bs

Originally Posted by ColdCity

CL is hovering around $250...not that bad imo
In a week or two that will be down to about $210 - $220.  Concords has people on some @!%.  They'll be salty when they realize they're not gonna get rich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom