Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
People in the tri-state area, Franklin Mills (Northeast Philly) Olympia Sports is allegedly getting a huge shipment of these. This guy exaggerates a lot but usually comes through for me. Take it for what its worth.

I will never go in person to pick my shoes up again, had problems copping online for the Concords so I got to the mall early and it was a total fiasco, after everyone sprinted to Finishline when they opened the doors, they only had like 16 pairs available, 1 size 13, 1 size 14, so i just went home, it was a joke, if I don't manage to cop these online I guess I'm not getting these, keeping my fingers crossed, gonna try using Google Chrome this time

uhhh gbts really try & act like he doesnt TRY & start the hype train in every thread... dude is fooling himself if he thinks hes helping anyone out.... his concord info was way off his chi x info was way off & it sounds like his cement iv info is just like the rest of his info OFF...the only 2 things we can count on & expect from gbts is some nice early pics(chi x) & him spreading mass hype saying something is LIMITED when it has more steam=demand than another retro while sticking in my shipment is coming this week or i only have a few left & xyz spot said they are only getting 1 of every sz OMG!!!!.... just cut it fam plz

Is anyone else surprised that this thread only has 27 pgs so far??? Given the columbia XI thread which is a release almost a year away has more pages, not to mention CHicago X's thread went over 200+ pgs. With only a week left, I'm a bit surprised. In terms of the IV's I always thought the cements were the ne plus ultras along with the blk/red CW...maybe it'll be an easier cop than we all think??? Just speculating...

Originally Posted by S329

Is anyone else surprised that this thread only has 27 pgs so far??? Given the columbia XI thread which is a release almost a year away has more pages, not to mention CHicago X's thread went over 200+ pgs. With only a week left, I'm a bit surprised. In terms of the IV's I always thought the cements were the ne plus ultras along with the blk/red CW...maybe it'll be an easier cop than we all think??? Just speculating...

It's the 2nd thread fam. And the chi x thread was only at 80 some pages before the drop.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

It's the 2nd thread fam. And the chi x thread was only at 80 some pages before the drop.

nah bro more like 60 pgs & after the midnight drop & morning after it was well over 120 by sat afternoon

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Ayo everyone needs to chill out with that caps argument before this thread gets locked. I'd like to think that this has 7 pages in it because of nonstop info and opinions on the Jordan 4s that are releasing on the 18th instead of nonstop child's play. Ced B said what he had to say, and so did everyone else. Just drop it and move on or PM each other about all that.

Now back to the real topic at hand:
Less than 2 weeks remaining. From NiceKicks.com
1040270.jpg

Here's a look at upcoming releases including the white cement 4s (skip to 2:27 for the white cements) from wwwBBBrandedcom on youtube.
Is anyone else irked by shoe reviewers that always say "your?"

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Ayo everyone needs to chill out with that caps argument before this thread gets locked. I'd like to think that this has 7 pages in it because of nonstop info and opinions on the Jordan 4s that are releasing on the 18th instead of nonstop child's play. Ced B said what he had to say, and so did everyone else. Just drop it and move on or PM each other about all that.

Now back to the real topic at hand:
Less than 2 weeks remaining. From NiceKicks.com
1040270.jpg

Here's a look at upcoming releases including the white cement 4s (skip to 2:27 for the white cements) from wwwBBBrandedcom on youtube.
Is anyone else irked by shoe reviewers that always say "your?"

Only the 4's look nice.
Everything else is wack.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Ah okay, I stand corrected. 

Wait till RD, this thread will jump exponentially 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

Wait till RD, this thread will jump exponentially 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Agreed.
Wait till everyone gets a pair and everyone doesn't get a pair that complains about how they didn't get a pair.

I pre-ordered from Collective Ultd for $239 about 2 days ago. Now there out of stock...

What other site is good to pre-order for a semi-decent price

Originally Posted by Infamy

I pre-ordered from Collective Ultd for $239 about 2 days ago. Now there out of stock...

i know mikkoll88 has them on preorder but its $290 before shipping(so basically $305 shipped)

Originally Posted by ColdCity

i know mikkoll88 has them on preorder but its $290 before shipping(so basically $305 shipped)

Can't wait 9 more days though?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Can't wait 9 more days though?
30t6p3b.gif

some cant... personally im trying to get as many as possible at or under retail...

Originally Posted by dc1153

For those with a pair are the midsoles dyed or painted ?
seen them in person today and the midsole appears to be dyed. they are ALRIGHT though, pictures look better than the actual shoe. my $173.20 will stay in the pocket

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by matothett

You think this release is gonna be like the chicagos or the concords?
I say closer to the Concords than the Chicagos.
im gonna have to disagree on that.  of course it depends on your area but its safe to say that it wont come close to the concords, its been said over and over: concords are a whole different monster due to the MANY variables involved...

Not sure yet, I don't mind spending money on shoes but for some IVs....that's weak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom