Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by mrkane

Originally Posted by dc1153

For those with a pair are the midsoles dyed or painted ?
seen them in person today and the midsole appears to be dyed. they are ALRIGHT though, pictures look better than the actual shoe. my $173.20 will stay in the pocket

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by FXSANDMAN

@salbah3// well, apparently they look painted on def not dyed

much appreciated FXSANDMAN.
finally, someone who actually owns a pair verifying that the midsoles are painted and not dyed.
how did the dyed midsole rumor start anyway??
Some dude on the locked IV thread said they were dyed. After seeing pics, you can clearly see that the paint around the air unit resembles that of the recent IIIs which all have painted on midsole.  

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

Any St. Louis NTers in here? I'll be arriving in the Lou on the 18th. Will it be an easy cop? Recommend any spots near the "loop"? I'll be on the Northside.
HOH Galleria Mall, they will probably have the most pairs too.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

don't full yourselves fam... this will be a semi easy cop

probably in person, not online
tired.gif

Copped!! Wish I could get 2 but I plan on getting a couple other releases so Im gonna have to settle with 1!

All the quality talk with me goes in one ear and out the other!!! Just my opinion......everyone has their own views.......dont need to fire on me...haha

But if I love a shoe I am gonna cop it.....And Rock myne!!! Thats what I buy them for.....

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Agreed.
However, is the painted midsole the one that chips?
Yes painted midsole like the one on the III's, that release last year.

Originally Posted by primetime21

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Coke or "coke"?
if you really moving that "coke" you can afford the mark up 
wink.gif

im talking about the drinking coke 
tongue.gif

lol 
roll.gif
yea I work for coca cola so i make a pretty good pay check I still wanna pay retail tho

the more you make, the more you will spend.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by bballkid11

Copped!! Wish I could get 2 but I plan on getting a couple other releases so Im gonna have to settle with 1!

All the quality talk with me goes in one ear and out the other!!! Just my opinion......everyone has their own views.......dont need to fire on me...haha

But if I love a shoe I am gonna cop it.....And Rock myne!!! Thats what I buy them for.....

Exactly how I feel. My nephew and his friends talk about quality and there 15 years old. You don't even remember OG quality but love to talk about how bad the quality is now. If I like the shoe I'll buy it. I'm going to wear them and no matter how the quality is there going to look worn. If your just going to stock them the quality won't matter anyways.

I can't see me passing on a pair of shoes with the only factor being someone told me it's bad quality. It's not like I'm buying a bad car. 

anyone ever use an iphone to cop on NDC?

for the first time im actually gonna use 3 devices to try and get my 2 pairs
laugh.gif

SMH

Originally Posted by Zyzz

laugh.gif

SMH

Yeah I have. I used my iPhone last year while at the gym to cop the Kobe 6 rice and china

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

laugh.gif

SMH

Yeah I have. I used my iPhone last year while at the gym to cop the Kobe 6 rice and china
How was it? i think i have to use my iphone to cop these too. im gonna be at work so i might i gotta do what i gotta do.

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

laugh.gif

SMH

How was it? i think i have to use my iphone to cop these too. im gonna be at work so i might i gotta do what i gotta do.
It was fine. I used the mobile site hit the shop tab. quickly added them both to cart. It was simple and I was able to get both on my phone. No Wifi or anything. Straight 3G.. Maybe I just got lucky but I got them both.

Originally Posted by bballkid11

Exactly how I feel. My nephew and his friends talk about quality and there 15 years old. You don't even remember OG quality but love to talk about how bad the quality is now. If I like the shoe I'll buy it. I'm going to wear them and no matter how the quality is there going to look worn. If your just going to stock them the quality won't matter anyways.

I can't see me passing on a pair of shoes with the only factor being someone told me it's bad quality. It's not like I'm buying a bad car. 

You and Me Both!!
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

SMH

Used my iphone for the Chicago 10's and it went pretty smooth

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Agreed.
However, is the painted midsole the one that chips?

yes, painted midsoles on iv's chip, crack and peel.
my thing is you cant let these retros nowadays just sit. you let them sit for a long period of time then they will have a better chance of cracking.
wear your shoes even if for just walking. 

now if you just buying them just to be statues in your room nevermind 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

uhhh gbts really try & act like he doesnt TRY & start the hype train in every thread... dude is fooling himself if he thinks hes helping anyone out.... his concord info was way off his chi x info was way off & it sounds like his cement iv info is just like the rest of his info OFF...the only 2 things we can count on & expect from gbts is some nice early pics(chi x) & him spreading mass hype saying something is LIMITED when it has more steam=demand than another retro while sticking in my shipment is coming this week or i only have a few left & xyz spot said they are only getting 1 of every sz OMG!!!!.... just cut it fam plz

yup as usual. there are a few of those types in every thread. 
i remember when a few dudes tried to hype up the bordeaux vii 
laugh.gif

there aint even no need to hype these up though. there are tons of suckers on the internet who will buy for 100 over retail even without hype men. it always happens. just toss um on ebay and your good to go. 

you ever notice how there are dudes with low post counts always hyping and saying my store only got 10 pairs and these are limited and my cousin holding me my pair cuz they sold out andblah blah blah? lol i bet its resellers just on extra accounts...

Originally Posted by Joelfran608

mad.gif
Damn called my local fnl today and said they got a smaller shipment than the concords and i guess alot of ppl have been calling about them. F*** i might just have to camp out 
mad.gif
mad.gif

case in point

Originally Posted by bence23

^ its because the demand is higher since Jordans are the most popular sneaker line of all time. It's not that theyre more limited.

yup. also it seems like they are limited because everyone wants to be a reseller these days and be buying whole full size runs lol
the only thing that might help it be an easier cop this time around is that this is an older model than the x and xi however hype sells so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom