Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

these were so easy to get.. around my way.. there was no line and these barely sold out! i called at 8.45 am asked if there was a line and the manager said "no, what size do you want? ill hold it for you" dude doesnt even know me! lol

You live in socal right? Where did you cop?

Originally Posted by odiggidy

Originally Posted by RELL1911

How much should I pay in addition to my Cement IV's for a pair of Concords??? 

i'm in the minority here.... but cements > concords.  concords are overrated.  although i need a pr for collection purposes.
grin.gif

I was fortunate enough to get my hands on 3 pair and I was unable to find a pair of Concords until now

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

these were so easy to get.. around my way.. there was no line and these barely sold out! i called at 8.45 am asked if there was a line and the manager said "no, what size do you want? ill hold it for you" dude doesnt even know me! lol

that's interesting considering people were saying places like WSS had lines.  Must be a new or hidden spot.

Originally Posted by odiggidy

How much should I pay in addition to my Cement IV's for a pair of Concords??? 

i'm in the minority here.... but cements > concords.  concords are overrated.  although i need a pr for collection purposes.
grin.gif

I was fortunate enough to get my hands on 3 pair and I was unable to find a pair of Concords until now

For me I would do 100 cash and the 4's for cons. That's just me though. U gotta have a limit. Some people may do more, some less.

Originally Posted by jongarrett2011

Does anyone know when Snipes is shipping the IV's out ????
snipes took 5 weeks to ship my concords... get ready to wait my dude... you will get your kicks, but tracking will show that it is stuck in customs for a long time

everyone shold know by now that euro sites take forever unless u pay extra for expedited shipping, and even then some dont offer it AND get ready to pay customs fees.. some avoid it but a lot dont so be ready!

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

snipes took 5 weeks to ship my concords... get ready to wait my dude... you will get your kicks, but tracking will show that it is stuck in customs for a long time
had same experience.. ordered and 4 weeks later they just show up... pull up tracking and says their still in germany 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

that's interesting considering people were saying places like WSS had lines.  Must be a new or hidden spot.

seriously, if he's from Los Angeles, i highly doubt anything was easy. Like you said, even WSS was madness around LA.

i got my order confirmation from them yesterday. I could barely make out what they were saying. Im prepared to get these a month from now. Not even going to torture myself tracking it. by the time i get it, I'd have completely forgot about them. It will be a nice surprise.

ordered from snipes also. lucky i did cause i failed on everything afterwards. only ordered one pair to avoid customs delays and fees. if i get hit with both ima be salty i didn't get two pairs.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Finally retirement
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

not a full retirement homie.....break em out once a month so they can still be wearable...oh and...

Lob City>>>Lake Show

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
word up!
I will still keep my 99 in some sort of rotation.

Well, I have two more pair of J's to get then I'm done. Was lucky on getting the Concords and the Chicagos but picked these up pretty easy in Cleveland. Some places had lines 50 people deep, I went to beachwood mall and got em fairly easy, though I almost forgot to wake up. Had a crazy hangover from the night before after drinking six Ciroc and Lemonades, I rolled over and happened to look at my phone and it was 8:14, jumped out of bed and went to the mall which is 5 minutes from my house, was like 8th in line. After I get these Columbias and maybe the black and white 13's come out, I'm officially out the shoe game. My dude in Chicago had absolutely no luck, said lines were stupid long.

Resell on these are crazy.  Wore my pair twice already and creasing isn't as bad as I thought it would be.  Also, anybody know where I can get that colorful string Spike had on his pair in DTRT?
laugh.gif

First time I ordered off Snipes. So basically its hit or miss with customs fees on this site? I know when I ordered off CT's Ive never been charged.

Everyone's talking different about fit....saying regular size is fine while others are recommending to size down. I've got the IVs from the CDP 4/17. How do these fit compared to the CDP version? Same size or should I size down?

This rumored 'restock' will of course pop up when you least expect it, and by the time you hear about it, they'll be gone.

Just like the Chicagos..

I just got an email from Nike.com saying my order of two pairs was canceled due to the product being oversold due to a technical error. Sucks because my order was placed literally two minutes after they released on NDC. They gave me a $50 gift card for my troubles.
laugh.gif

Such BS. But I guess that's $400 saved. I'll just buy one pair of 99's now.

Really think the size has to with your feet not the shoe really imho...

As for the quality I'm happy no it's not as good as it was but atleast we can get them.

What does kill me is whem I'm in line for 3-4hrs now and half the people infront of me don't even know what the shoes look like are the history of them smh
eyes.gif

I love all te Jordan "elitist" in here
laugh.gif
. They're just shoes at the end of the day. You like them, do enough work to get what you want or stop complaining about everything else. Simple as that

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

I just got an email from Nike.com saying my order of two pairs was canceled due to the product being oversold due to a technical error. Sucks because my order was placed literally two minutes after they released on NDC. They gave me a $50 gift card for my troubles.
laugh.gif

Such BS. But I guess that's $400 saved. I'll just buy one pair of 99's now.

damn thats terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom