Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does any one have any experince with Offspring UK? I think I want to cancel my order because im scared of getting hit with custom fees lol

I bailed on NDC about 1.30 am, after my fourth unsuccessful attempt to "Review Order". Went to FNL early the next morning, but not quite early enough - the 10s sold out right in front of me, so I got 10.5s and hoped they'd fit. I'll manage, but they're not ideal. Bummed, because I wanted these more than the Concords, which I actually *did* get from NDC.

Good luck to all of you sweating out cancellation emails. I hope everyone gets the shoes.

I asked for full credit like they did with the concords, lady said they are only allowed the $50 gift card. 2 pairs cancelled, kind of pissed but it's like I'll get my Kobe cloaks for $90

Originally Posted by ColdCity

NDC cancels $400+ orders & gives a $50 GC
laugh.gif

i should get a damn GC for what they did to me but they dont care
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by af1 1982

I love all te Jordan "elitist" in here
laugh.gif
. They're just shoes at the end of the day. You like them, do enough work to get what you want or stop complaining about everything else. Simple as that

This is a sneaker message board

What are we supposed to talk about?

If you don't like ------------------> general section

and aren't you complaining
indifferent.gif

No. I'm talking about the dudes who complain about the quality, the cement color, the shape, the etc. and yet cop anyway. Then they get butthurt when they don't get their pairs. I'm talking about the dudes who complain about the shoe and blame the "hypebeasts" who are buying everything JB gives them, and yet they are the ones who are feeding the beast by buying something that they are not fully satisfied with. If you don't like it, don't buy it. Why waste money on something you dont like. Now that is being a "hypebeast" that all these "elitest" talk about. 

WOW, NDC is canceling orders? I'm glad I have my one pair, and another two more from Footlocker. Now i'm waiting on confirmation from Eastbay.

Originally Posted by calikush

I asked for full credit like they did with the concords, lady said they are only allowed the $50 gift card. 2 pairs cancelled, kind of pissed but it's like I'll get my Kobe cloaks for $90

you should get at least $160 IMO
they shouldn't have started it if it wasn't gonna be the norm........

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Originally Posted by bay1591

Does any one have any experince with Offspring UK? I think I want to cancel my order because im scared of getting hit with custom fees lol

With my experience, as long as its uner 250 USD then youll be good
Do you know how to get in contact with them? Ive emailed them 3 times and i cant get through to their number...

Also hows the shipping?

Originally Posted by kc37

I bailed on NDC about 1.30 am, after my fourth unsuccessful attempt to "Review Order". Went to FNL early the next morning, but not quite early enough - the 10s sold out right in front of me, so I got 10.5s and hoped they'd fit. I'll manage, but they're not ideal. Bummed, because I wanted these more than the Concords, which I actually *did* get from NDC.

Some suggestions

sneaker shields or an insole

It makes up for that .5 in extra space

After the NDC reboot fiasco I ordered a size 12 from Offspring hoping to come out with a couple pairs (earlier I had ordered from Snipes)

I thought my Offspring order was successful (charge showing up on card, confirmation email) but my order doesn't show up on the order history on the site.

Did anyone get any other updates? did anyone buy the Concords from this site?  

Originally Posted by thrudwire

Originally Posted by Mr718

Resell on these are crazy.  Wore my pair twice already and creasing isn't as bad as I thought it would be.  Also, anybody know where I can get that colorful string Spike had on his pair in DTRT?
laugh.gif
That is not Spike.  That is Giancarlo Esposito...known as Buggin' Out in the movie. 
grin.gif
Pardon my ignorance.

Originally Posted by bapelover

WOW, NDC is canceling orders? I'm glad I have my one pair, and another two more from Footlocker. Now i'm waiting on confirmation from Eastbay.

No confirmation from Eastbay yet???? You may be in trouble there..

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

After the NDC reboot fiasco I ordered a size 12 from Offspring hoping to come out with a couple pairs (earlier I had ordered from Snipes)

I thought my Offspring order was successful (charge showing up on card, confirmation email) but my order doesn't show up on the order history on the site.

I ordered but have no update or response from them...I think i want to cancel an order

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Originally Posted by bapelover

No confirmation from Eastbay yet???? You may be in trouble there..
safe to say they wont be restocking (unless someone cancels or returns). 
eyes.gif

Wow. I ordered mine from nike.com and received a "confirmation" email but nothing has shipped yet.
If they cancel my order after it was already confirmed I'm gon be angry

Originally Posted by bay1591

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

I ordered but have no update or response from them...I think i want to cancel an order

Just do a charge back on your credit card.  When I was checking out at Offspring I immediately got a fraud notice from my CC company since it was an overseas charge.

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

I just got an email from Nike.com saying my order of two pairs was canceled due to the product being oversold due to a technical error. Sucks because my order was placed literally two minutes after they released on NDC. They gave me a $50 gift card for my troubles.
laugh.gif

Such BS. But I guess that's $400 saved. I'll just buy one pair of 99's now.
My order was placed like 10 minutes after 9 PM PT. I have yet to receive a cancellation and it still says pending, so I hope I'm good *crosses fingers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom