Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by jongarrett2011

Does anyone know when Snipes is shipping the IV's out ????
snipes took 5 weeks to ship my concords... get ready to wait my dude... you will get your kicks, but tracking will show that it is stuck in customs for a long time
wowww thanks for the heads up bro.

Originally Posted by socluis90

ordered from snipes also. lucky i did cause i failed on everything afterwards. only ordered one pair to avoid customs delays and fees. if i get hit with both ima be salty i didn't get two pairs.

I had the link open and ready but I forgot about it since it was in another browser, I could've gotten my size worry free

i blame the media/news for all the reports they made about the concords. now everyone and there moms and even grandmas wanna get it on the releases to resell for extra coin 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Line up at HOH Miami and this is what it looked like. Got pairs for the team and the Kobes.

looks like you did well!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Those lines are crazy tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Line up at HOH Miami and this is what it looked like. Got pairs for the team and the Kobes.

looks like you did well!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Those lines are crazy tho
laugh.gif

Nice Kobe's. Damn, my retro 4 was cancelled from ndc.

I can confirm that I also received the NDC cancellation email with the $50 gift card offer.  I'm pretty disappointed considering I felt I ordered right when the link was posted on twitter.  My transaction went smoothly as I had no delays going through checkout.  With that being said, Nike pulled a fast one on me and all those others who have or will get their orders cancelled.  
I work in IT and I'm sure Nike is well aware of the traffic that their servers are hit with when it comes to a hot release date.  Shame on Nike for blaming it was a 'technical' issue as I am sure Nike has invested well as far as their IT software and hardware are concerned... 

The smell of these shoes are bout to give me a headache, i feel sorry for the ppl who work in the factory's

Anybody else notice that the box is not as flimsy as the boxes from the 3s ?

^ Yeah my order was cancelled and I placed my order literally 2min after 9pm for two pairs. Got my confirmation email and thought everything was good. Guess not.

With all this restock talk, there will be a lot of disappointed people on Tuesday. Not sure why dudes believe random NTers now.

For the record, Chicagos "restocked" on a Thursday

And did the royals restock at all?

Originally Posted by Mr718

Resell on these are crazy.  Wore my pair twice already and creasing isn't as bad as I thought it would be.  Also, anybody know where I can get that colorful string Spike had on his pair in DTRT?
laugh.gif
That is not Spike.  That is Giancarlo Esposito...known as Buggin' Out in the movie. 
grin.gif

seems like NDC played the people who ordered before the site shutdown. i order after the reboot and have yet to recieve a cancellation email. but with my luck my next post will be about getting cancelled.

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

I just got an email from Nike.com saying my order of two pairs was canceled due to the product being oversold due to a technical error. Sucks because my order was placed literally two minutes after they released on NDC. They gave me a $50 gift card for my troubles.
laugh.gif

Such BS. But I guess that's $400 saved. I'll just buy one pair of 99's now.

NDC is getting like eastbay lately. They need to tighten things up.

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

The smell of these shoes are bout to give me a headache, i feel sorry for the ppl who work in the factory's

Anybody else notice that the box is not as flimsy as the boxes from the 3s ?

Yea man, this boc is actually pretty
pimp.gif
, the smell was different too. My sister thought I was bugging when I told her it smelt different

Originally Posted by af1 1982

I love all te Jordan "elitist" in here
laugh.gif
. They're just shoes at the end of the day. You like them, do enough work to get what you want or stop complaining about everything else. Simple as that

This is a sneaker message board

What are we supposed to talk about?

If you don't like ------------------> general section

and aren't you complaining
indifferent.gif

Man y'all with the NDC cancellation e-mails really got me stressed right now...

Also for those who got the e-mail, can y'all post a screen or copy paste what the e-mail says?  Sorry it had to happen to y'all but damn couldn't say I saw it coming with all the problems the servers were having...SMH

Originally Posted by All Ready

houston cats, how did this release look?

all gone?
Yep. If you don't have em now I doubt you'll find a pair.

congrats on the pickup. those line pics are insane 
eek.gif
, but i guess nowadays its the standard.

its somebody in NDC order processing department throwing suction cup darts at screen to decide who to cancel. rinky dink company lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom