Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ended up getting my pair at HOH Cherry Hill after trying for almost 2hrs with nike.com...

Got there around 5:00am or so but security wouldnt open the doors til 6:30am so we could wait inside.
What it looked like inside

I was number 49
6904131509_5a1af1ffb6_z.jpg

The crowd kept building this was prob about 45 mins after we were let in
6904136517_33da7d1f87_z.jpg

Line finally starts moving then we get word that the registers aren't processing debit/credit cards, so ppl started lining at the ATM
6904142989_aa910238b2_z.jpg

Almost there
6904151615_6387f10e53_z.jpg

Overall it was a great experience, went fairly smoothly
Met one of Never Wear Them's boys, who's humor made the wait go by even faster, forgot to exchange contact info so if you see this PM me! lol

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

Wow. I ordered mine from nike.com and received a "confirmation" email but nothing has shipped yet.
If they cancel my order after it was already confirmed I'm gon be angry

A confirmation e-mail is nothing but an acknowledgement that your order was placed. It doesn't guarantee anything - but that your order was placed. Whether your order came in time prior to your size being depleted is a whole different story. I always call them and ask to chance the likelihood of my order getting through just to gauge. Just like someone said, the beasts know about the websites now so it wouldn't be a good idea just to rely on them solely.

All the people being canceled, when did you order? Right after 12?

That's crazy, because if I had ordered on NDC I wouldn't have waited in line, and if other people are in that same position
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Originally Posted by bapelover

WOW, NDC is canceling orders? I'm glad I have my one pair, and another two more from Footlocker. Now i'm waiting on confirmation from Eastbay.

No confirmation from Eastbay yet???? You may be in trouble there..
safe to say they wont be restocking (unless someone cancels or returns). 
eyes.gif

I actually think it might be the opposite

Their inventory numbers might be off with all the problems friday night.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by kc37

I bailed on NDC about 1.30 am, after my fourth unsuccessful attempt to "Review Order". Went to FNL early the next morning, but not quite early enough - the 10s sold out right in front of me, so I got 10.5s and hoped they'd fit. I'll manage, but they're not ideal. Bummed, because I wanted these more than the Concords, which I actually *did* get from NDC.

Some suggestions

sneaker shields or an insole

It makes up for that .5 in extra space
Appreciate the info, thanks.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

All the people being canceled, when did you order? Right after 12?

That's crazy, because if I had ordered on NDC I wouldn't have waited in line, and if other people are in that same position
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

No confirmation from Eastbay yet???? You may be in trouble there..
safe to say they wont be restocking (unless someone cancels or returns). 
eyes.gif

I actually think it might be the opposite

Their inventory numbers might be off with all the problems friday night.
They still had sizes up, when they had tweeted oos. That may be the problem.

^lol. oh well ill try my (non)luck again next weekend and try to score me some $45 ASG KDs and maybe some brons aswell.

i ordered off FNL but i checked out as guest with my paypal

my paypal transactions are pending.

anyone else in the same boat???

^u gotta start using them Cleveland resources Fam. My boy copped from city blue the day before release for 180

Originally Posted by FEETure

just got cancelled

Sorry to hear so much of this going on.  But like I said this is Nike/JB Marketing genius once again.
You have your own money plus $50 Nike dollars to buy the slow selling Jordan 2012.  And for the first time you suddenly have a cement print ID option.
This is no accident.

sick.gif
@ Craigslist prices and death to this wave of  new "sneakerheads".
Can't wait til it dies down and tax $ runs dry.

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by thrudwire

Resell on these are crazy.  Wore my pair twice already and creasing isn't as bad as I thought it would be.  Also, anybody know where I can get that colorful string Spike had on his pair in DTRT?
laugh.gif
That is not Spike.  That is Giancarlo Esposito...known as Buggin' Out in the movie. 
grin.gif
Pardon my ignorance.

May I suggest actually watching the movie containing the character your trying to emulate.

The subject came up when I was in line for these. Only one other person had seen Do The Right Thing in the  front of the line,
yet a couple of em were making general references to it.

Personally the movie upsets me, but I've seen it.

Resell on these are crazy.  Wore my pair twice already and creasing isn't as bad as I thought it would be.  Also, anybody know where I can get that colorful string Spike had on his pair in DTRT?
laugh.gif
That is not Spike.  That is Giancarlo Esposito...known as Buggin' Out in the movie. 
grin.gif
Pardon my ignorance.
Glad to see respect given to one of the images that put these shoes on the map. Also glad JB never came out with a Mars version of these with a scuff mark on them.

Originally Posted by bugginout

grin.gif
Pardon my ignorance.
Glad to see respect given to one of the images that put these shoes on the map. Also glad JB never came out with a Mars version of these with a scuff mark on them.

You just gave them their next idea

^^^

Girl in avy is Jessica Rabbit.
Also, I dont think the cancelled orders will help with restocks. Theyre probably just canceling the excess orders, I dont think this will free up shoes that dont go to those who did get orders through

After all these cancellations. I'm never relying online for my kicks. If I do order from them, they will be my back up plan

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

So with cancellations happening is that restock really gonna do down?

I'm starting to wonder the same thing. I feel bad for the people who thought they had a pair on lock, only to realize that it was canceled.
Because of JB's quality and everyone's claim to be a "sneakerhead" these days, I'm slowly shifting my way towards Lebrons 
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom