Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Zyzz

comes out to $240 for me, not sure if i wanna pull the trigger

please do so you can actually return the L you have
Originally Posted by bigkel23

Has anybody wore the blk AJ 4 socks w/ these? I copped the whites b/c I don't the blk stuff left in the shoe but I'm having second thoughts

i did & they dont leave any lint or residue on the white sockliner... after seeing the white AJ4 socks on fleabay i dont like em .....ill prbly buy another set of the black pair

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Originally Posted by glove72

Natterjacks has some size up now...under retail for the price but shipping is costly...legit site for the 8 thousand questions about that. You're welcome...

F natterjacks.
shoes + vat tax + shipping comes out to around $260 per pair shipped to cali. 

and thats without customs charges.
I got all excited until I did the currency conversion 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Has anybody wore the blk AJ 4 socks w/ these? I copped the whites b/c I don't the blk stuff left in the shoe but I'm having second thoughts

i did & they dont leave any lint or residue on the white sockliner... after seeing the white AJ4 socks on fleabay i dont like em .....ill prbly buy another set of the black pair

Thanks bro... Now I gotta get out there & find them b/c they sold out at my spot

Originally Posted by jballerNY

Can't pull the trigger for $240. Had it all the way up to the place order button yesterday too. It just ain't right. I'll wait for a restock or cop off ebay or craigslist in a couple months. %%!%### joke trying to get sneakers these days.

Exacty my thoughts.. Ishh is gettin ridiculous.. Did the same yesterday, got all the way to pay palAnd saw that tax like, chill.. I can get cheaper from a reseller

comes out to $240 for me, not sure if i wanna pull the trigger

lol...you miss every posting of your size known to man and when hits, you balk...not picking dude, just is funny. The legend continues...

I went ahead and bit the bullet on Natterjacks....I really wanted these, so I feel good about my purchase.....I think

This is strange... just got a shipping confirmation from NDC... shoes have been shipped....... thing is I did not get any confirmation email from NDC and when I tried to buy on release date.... none of my tries went through.... I don't know how they were able to process this order... odd!!!!!

Originally Posted by mross16

I went ahead and bit the bullet on Natterjacks....I really wanted these, so I feel good about my purchase.....I think

it's your money, you're allowed to do what you want with it. 

Call your Footlockers & HOH tomorrow.
Dude said they will know if they are getting re-stocks when they get heir manifest.
If so re-stock will happen Thursday.

Originally Posted by Mr S J King

Dude said they will know if they are getting re-stocks when they get heir manifest.

Where any Footlocker and HOH?

Originally Posted by dubchester

I did the same for the concords...you're forget about the extra $20 you paid when you have them on if its a shoe you really want...plus peace of mind that they are authentic with scanning of photos and wondering if you are going to get ripped off = priceless. The idea of not rewarding a resellers is a nice bonus too.

I did the same for the concords...you're forget about the extra $20 you paid when you have them on if its a shoe you really want
Hold on....what extra $20?

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Thanks bro... Now I gotta get out there & find them b/c they sold out at my spot

someone on fleabay has them... $13.99 shipped
white -- http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...ocks&hash=item256d0d7002
black -- http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...ocks&hash=item256ca3f145

So they will be getting the manifest tomorrow?

Originally Posted by cstrong

Originally Posted by green rhino123

Originally Posted by 415zAsian

exactly both my side joints hurt like a %!%$!, i had to have my brother bring me my others shoes
ya they hurt my feet on day 1 too
but then i loosened the laces basically all the way (as if they were taken off) & wore em like that & they're fine - no pain
(it's all about keeping the first couple rows of laces full loose)

had to do this with my CDP 4's for a while until they broke in & i could lace them tighter without discomfort
hopefully these will break in as well so i can lace them up nice & tie them

Preciate the advice. I've been hesitant about wearing them again

Thanks bros for the advice. like cstrong I really wasn't going to wear them again

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

anyone still waiting for their ndc order to ship
eyes.gif

if you didnt get cancelled the last couple days, your good man. i bet they shipped but didnt update.
not true, i literally just got my cancelation email seconds ago, so if they have not shipped you prob in same boat as me. 

I did the same for the concords...you're forget about the extra $20 you paid when you have them on if its a shoe you really want
Hold on....what extra $20?

random number to prove a point...meant the VAT and shipping and stuff...

I hope so.
This is how I got lucky with the Sprites. Almost paid $230 for a pair, BAM, somebody on NT said there is restock, called my Shiekhs and yup, sure enough, got it for retail. Do the right think Nike, restock (and fix your trashy $+# web shop server), help us unlucky ones out. 

I had these in my cart ready to check out with Finishline at about 3:30 Am EST.. Didn't think they'll still had them and just would be a pending and holding my money for a week like with the Concords so I didn't even go thru, not to mention I hate FNL cuz they suck overall.. Thought I could easily grab a pair up on Saturday not to mention my local spot that usually sells early shipment got lost so all week he told me come in Monday.. I even called Saturday to make sure.. He told me the same thing.. Come Monday morning I go in there, he say no they haven't come yet but they will, did I pay on Saturday? I said WHAT?!? U told me to come back today.. Then he says cuz everybody kept coming in they took orders and ppl's money smdh.. I almost choked his lil @$& out.. Shoulda checked out with FNL.. I'm starting to feel like Costanza with these too lmao

Originally Posted by pnizzle20

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

anyone still waiting for their ndc order to ship
eyes.gif

if you didnt get cancelled the last couple days, your good man. i bet they shipped but didnt update.
not true, i literally just got my cancelation email seconds ago, so if they have not shipped you prob in same boat as me. 

ordered over the phone though so not sure if thats what you did

It sucks that FNL has screwed some of you over. They've always come through for me, though, every time I've tried. I even used the "let shoes sit in your cart for a few days" trick for the Infrared Pack, and I was able to purchase them like 5 days after the release. They fixed this bug, however.

Anybody get a tracking number from Size.Uk?

My order status says "Despatched" (that's how they spell it in the UK) but it doesn't have any shipping info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom