Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by SolexSup

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Anybody get a tracking number from Size.Uk?

My order status says "Despatched" (that's how they spell it in the UK) but it doesn't have any shipping info

When i got my concords from them they dont provide a tracking number, its just a waiting game. Took about 2 weeks to get to me and i live in NY

Thanks for the info man. I live in NY also so hopefully it takes about the same amount of time. I'm not in a rush to wear them so I don't mind waiting 2 weeks

Originally Posted by asianplayer

Originally Posted by bay1591

is $215 a good price? I found a pair in my size on craigslist...Its basically the same price i would have to pay to Offspring UK without the custom charge...

Should I pay an extra 4% or send as a gift?
I would pay the 4% just to be safe.

Yea I paid the extra 4%...I swear this has to be the most frustrating general release ive dealt with so far...from the NDC fiasco to my 2 orders from Finish Line and Offspring UK canceled on me
mad.gif

FOOTACTION had 200 pairs today... seemed like more, everyone left happy that got there before 12. Most people had 2 bags..... I got there at 1230.... lol @!%# outta luck

My local footaction just told me they got a small shipment in yesterday....so be on the lookout.
They did say they weren't getting anymore throughout the week though,
as did all the champs and Foot Lockers in my area.

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

is $215 a good price? I found a pair in my size on craigslist...Its basically the same price i would have to pay to Offspring UK without the custom charge...

DON"T USE PAYPAL FOR CRAIGSLIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS A SCAM!! MEET THEM IN PERSON ONLY!! WHEN YOU PAY AS GIFT YOU ARE NOT PROTECTED AS A BUYER AT ALL BY PAYPAL!!!!! DON'T DO IT MAN!!!
Yea i know, so i paid the extra 4% incase anything went wrong...plus the seller is not in my area but he showed taggged pics so i think the seller is legit...

Originally Posted by ceemcee

My local footaction just told me they got a small shipment in yesterday....so be on the lookout.
They did say they weren't getting anymore throughout the week though,
as did all the champs and Foot Lockers in my area.

what area are you from?

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

One dude at footaction 34th st today had on the tan yeezys and a pink bow tie... started picking bums off the sidewalk to buy pairs for him, ended up with 8-10 pairs.... Another whole group of resellers I saw walking around with 3-4 bags EACH...
30t6p3b.gif

I was tempted to offer one of them my services to buy a pair for them and just walk away with their money... but I did not have on running shoe
yo, what part of the line where you at? I was near the back corNer, alot of eye candy on that strip. One thing i couldnt stand is people constantly asking that million dollAr question..." EXCUSE ME SIR BUT WHAT IS THIS LINE FOR?" AT TIMES I TRY TO AVOID EYE CONTACT FOR THOSE PEOPLE THAT INSIST ON ASKING RETORACAL QUESTIONS. I WANTED TO TELL THE PASSERBYERS THAT ASKED THE MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION, THAT THERE MOTHER WAS BAKING CUPCAKES INSIDE, SHE MADE ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE THIS TIME AROUND.

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

DON"T USE PAYPAL FOR CRAIGSLIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS A SCAM!! MEET THEM IN PERSON ONLY!! WHEN YOU PAY AS GIFT YOU ARE NOT PROTECTED AS A BUYER AT ALL BY PAYPAL!!!!! DON'T DO IT MAN!!!
Yea i know, so i paid the extra 4% incase anything went wrong...plus the seller is not in my area but he showed taggged pics so i think the seller is legit...

ALL HE HAS TO DO IS SEND YOU A PIECE OF PAPER IN A BOX WITH A SHIPPING LABEL ON IT. AS LONG AS HE HAS PROOF OF DELIVERY EVEN IF ITS NOT WHAT YOUR THOUGHT IS WAS YOUR SH&T OUT OF LUCK IF HE RIPS YOU OFF. YOU MUST HAVE WRITTEN DOCUMENTATION OF THE PRODUCT YOUR BUYING... GOOD LUCK

Deep South Texas.
I'm in smaller region.
We don't even get foams down here.
Reason I mentioned though, was to let yall know it could happen.
If they send another shipment all the way down here, then they should be sending them to
the larger areas.
Just call around, yall.

I always end up choosing PayPal nowadays with all the 3 minute sellouts going on. Feels good to have my pairs, but the unfair PayPal fees may hurt in the long run. Lol.

I haven't been on this topic in a long while but can someone please explain why these cost an arm and a leg? I know this hasn't been released in 10+ years but %@*? lol

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

One dude at footaction 34th st today had on the tan yeezys and a pink bow tie... started picking bums off the sidewalk to buy pairs for him, ended up with 8-10 pairs.... Another whole group of resellers I saw walking around with 3-4 bags EACH...
30t6p3b.gif

I was tempted to offer one of them my services to buy a pair for them and just walk away with their money... but I did not have on running shoe
yo, what part of the line where you at? I was near the back corNer, alot of eye candy on that strip. One thing i couldnt stand is people constantly asking that million dollAr question..." EXCUSE ME SIR BUT WHAT IS THIS LINE FOR?" AT TIMES I TRY TO AVOID EYE CONTACT FOR THOSE PEOPLE THAT INSIST ON ASKING RETORACAL QUESTIONS. I WANTED TO TELL THE PASSERBYERS THAT ASKED THE MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION, THAT THERE MOTHER WAS BAKING CUPCAKES INSIDE, SHE MADE ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE THIS TIME AROUND.
i was toward the back all the way at the end. lol i heard %+%%*@ tell them that it was britney spears signing autographs
laugh.gif
yo i think i know what you're talking about. one chick with the black tights? fat ###? all by herself?
laugh.gif
ayooooo

30t6p3b.gif

not really.. he paid the 4%, meaning the transaction is for "GOODS" and in the notes section, he can write "payment is for Jordan Cement IV shoes" (which i hope you did), meaning, if the received item was not what was on the paypal memo, he can file a claim that the item did not match description.  buyer is protected more than seller on paypal.
...sounds like you've been the victim to a few bad transactions... don't worry, I have too.  GOT A PAIR OF DS BLACK LASER IVs TAKEN AWAY FROM ME WHEN CHARGEBACKS WERE FIRST BEING EMPLOYED... all i had was a DC# and a sale over 250$ isn't covered without signature confirmation 
mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
 ... but these days i know paypal's BS policy inside out... sucks because they are the #1 source of online money transfers in all reality...

anyway, back to this topic, I am going to call my footlocker tomorrow. swear i hope some 16 year old high school worker doesn't pick up and tell me wrong info based on their lack of knowledge/info.

30t6p3b.gif

i was toward the back all the way at the end. lol i heard %+%%*@ tell them that it was britney spears signing autographs
laugh.gif
yo i think i know what you're talking about. one chick with the black tights? fat ###? all by herself?
laugh.gif
ayooooo

I think we might of made the 5 o clock news on ABC, they were out an about. taking live footage, without anyones consent.  WHERES MY COMPENSATION, 40 ACRES AND A MULE THAT IS....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ayooooo

I think we might of made the 5 o clock news on ABC, they were out an about. taking live footage, without anyones consent.
Yeah I saw them... one of the dudes in line got interviewed. they asked him why would we pay so much for these shoes and he said 'resale value'....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ayooooo

I think we might of made the 5 o clock news on ABC, they were out an about. taking live footage, without anyones consent.
Yeah I saw them... one of the dudes in line got interviewed. they asked him why would we pay so much for these shoes and he said 'resale value'....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

damb at least he was honset
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ayooooo

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
, WHAT A WAY TO GO DOWN ON LIVE TV, IF SHE WOULD OF ASKED ME THAT SAME QUESTION, I WOULD OF TOLD HER, FIRST OFF THESE SHOES ARE NOT EXPENSIVE COMPARED TO THOSE UNDERGARMENTS YOUR PROABLY WEARING IS IT VERSACE THIS TIME. LIZ CHO MAKES AN ESTIMATED 100,000 A YEAR.  I KNOW THOSE NEWS CASTERS HAVE TO MAKE AROUND THE SAME AMOUNT, THEY WERE PROABALY LAUGHING AT US WHEN THEY FINISHED THEYRE SEGMENT. THE TWO OF THEM COMBINED COULD OF PROABLY BOUGHT THE AIR JORDAN IV INVENTORY AND SHUT THE PARTY DOWN. SOME NERVE OF HER TO ASK A RIDICILOUS QUESTION LIKE THAT " WHY WOULD YOU SPEND SO MUCH". LIKE THE MAN GOT BABY MONEY. 

I missed out on another pair.
FA at Town East mall said they got a re-stock YESTERDAY!
Dude wouldn't tell me how many pairs they got.
Chick at FA said they usually get them on TUESDAY&THURSDAY.

But this one came on a MONDAY!

Just got this email from SNS:

Hi Bryan,

All who per-ordered should have gotten there Jordan shipped on the 20th but sadly we only got a partial delivery, over half of them are delayed and will be delivered the latest on the 1st of March.
We have gone by the order number you get when placing your order to be as fair as possible and yours did not make it with the first shipment that went out, believe us when we know this is bad and we wish that it would be different.

We are doing all we can to get them here sooner but as it looks like right now it is the 1st of March.

Best regards
Olof
SNS

These grimey @$§ employees are either idiots or trying to come up.. I think they're trained to say things.. Called a bunch of local Footlockers to ask if they're getting anymore or a restock and they all say no before I even get it all out.. I think half of them are just ignorant employees who have no idea and tired of the questions and the other half are employees trying to come up for themselves

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

Just got this email from SNS:

Hi Bryan,

All who per-ordered should have gotten there Jordan shipped on the 20th but sadly we only got a partial delivery, over half of them are delayed and will be delivered the latest on the 1st of March.
We have gone by the order number you get when placing your order to be as fair as possible and yours did not make it with the first shipment that went out, believe us when we know this is bad and we wish that it would be different.

We are doing all we can to get them here sooner but as it looks like right now it is the 1st of March.

Best regards
Olof
SNS

I have tried contacting them yesterday and today. Nothing yet. How did you get a hold of them? I used that contact us link on their webpage.

just like i said sns got a partial delivery & everybody who didnt get a shipped confirmation has to wait until 3/1 at the latest... no problem for me.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom